Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Negotiation with Lexus on an is300h, any leeway?

ChillDrive

Thanks to your help before and visiting a dealership, I've narrowed down to an is300h advance. I've spotted one I like the look of but it's hundreds of miles away. 

The pricing was OK but it was a little more expensive compared to the mileage of others available. So far I've managed to get delivery thrown in. It comes with 12 months MOT, fresh service and warranty. Is there anything else I could get, maybe another service thrown in next year? Does anyone have experience with negotiating with Lexus?

TIA

3 minutes ago, ChillDrive said:

Thanks to your help before and visiting a dealership, I've narrowed down to an is300h advance. I've spotted one I like the look of but it's hundreds of miles away. 

The pricing was OK but it was a little more expensive compared to the mileage of others available. So far I've managed to get delivery thrown in. It comes with 12 months MOT, fresh service and warranty. Is there anything else I could get, maybe another service thrown in next year? Does anyone have experience with negotiating with Lexus?

TIA

All depends on how much you want the car and how much they want to sell it. Apparently good used cars are in short supply at the moment so maybe not so much leeway as in the past. When I purchased my IS 300h in 2016 it was a 2 year old car (2014) with 40k miles and I managed to negotiate a good deal as a lot of people don't want a car that's done 20k miles a year (didn't worry me and I got the car for a great price). My rule of thumb is to push three times for something more and after that accept the deal if it works for me. If there is anything of value to you that the dealer can give you (such as a service, accessories, protection etc.) then you are more likely to get that than simply money off (as it's probably worth double to you that what it costs the dealer).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links