Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Huddersfield Meet

Lexiguy

13 hours ago, Lexiguy said:

Don't forget!!!

The SC430 meeting at Sleaford tomorrow Sunday 22nd August). The weather forecast is improving and it promises to be the most SC's ever assembled in the UK.

Please say hi to me, I will be the guy with the SC mad 10 year old! 😬

I look forward to meeting you both.

There were 7 of us there last year, this year should be a lot more.  I have been out on my bike today with a group of friends and the ride leader took us through Little Hale.  Most unexpected!  It looks like Chris has got a couple of marquees in his garden in case it rains.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lexiguy said:

A good time was heard by all and I believe there were 32 430's!

I agree, it was lovely to meet you and your family.  32 cars was a great turnout.  

I even managed to get home with the roof down (OK, I admit that it rained for the last few hundred yards and my neighbours did have a laugh at me sitting on my drive getting wet while to roof took its time to go up).  

28 minutes ago, Ian M said:

I agree, it was lovely to meet you and your family.  32 cars was a great turnout.  

I even managed to get home with the roof down (OK, I admit that it rained for the last few hundred yards and my neighbours did have a laugh at me sitting on my drive getting wet while to roof took its time to go up).  

Any Piccies, Ian ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

32 sc430s plus 1 RCF and 1 IS300h lol..

brilliant day and great to put faces to some names…

1 hour ago, Spacewagon52 said:

A cracking meet!

Yes, it was well attended, very well organised and great to meet lots of new people and catch up with a few familiar ones too. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw my 3rd SC430 on the road in-between New Mill and Holmfirth. It was gone in a flash and the only thing I could be certain of is that it was blue.

We guickly waved cheerily at each other but I wondered if the guy who was driving is a Lexus Club Member?

Let me know if its you!