Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A little help with a radiator

Hi, I've ordered a new radiator, it cane today but it's hase something different on at. I would like to know if i can by pass at and still installed at? I'll apply pictures below from the missing component on the new radiator. Everything else it's the same... The missing part on the new radiator is the connection on the top between the radiator and the canister. 

IMG_20210805_104701.jpg

IMG_20210805_104707.jpg

It's has an another option and that is to improvise.... Cut that plastic hose from my radiator and transfer at to the new one. With the proper sealing for hight temperature should do the job? Any ideas would be great, i have to mount at and i can't return at... The radiator it's on Nissens. 

10 minutes ago, Myro said:

It's has an another option and that is to improvise.... Cut that plastic hose from my radiator and transfer at to the new one. With the proper sealing for hight temperature should do the job? Any ideas would be great, i have to mount at and i can't return at... The radiator it's on Nissens. 

In all honesty I wouldn't try fitting the one you have, you'll very likely have problems if you do.

I'll go to take now a hight temperature sealing and ill just transfer that plastic hose on the top to the new radiator. That's my only option. It's should be a simple process if it's done properly. I can't just block that hose with a bolt and leave at to hang around. I belive ill succeed, as long as i make the right size hole... Will be interesting, but i like challenges. Just can't understand how they selling them like that... Its a hight quality radiator and they've missed that simple hole... 

Since I've allready opened a topic. Can someone tell me, what's that part, and his purposes please? It's buzzing every time when I'm starting the car, witch probably it's normal. But it's start buzzing when im driving aswell. Should i be worried?

It's that yellow one. 

IMG_20210805_122522.jpg