Sign in to follow this  
keithy99

Left Hand Drive Is200

I have a left hand drive IS200 purchased from when I was working in Luxembourg.

At some date I will have to register the car in the UK. Anyone know what I will need to do to the car - for example get the headlights adjusted, and change the speedo ? My local Lexus dealer wasn't too sure. Anyone know where I could possibly sell/trade in a LHD ?

Thanks,

Keith

:ohmy:

in my opinion you would be better of selling it in luxembourg

i would have thought the market for a lhd car over here is almost non existant, and it would also be an imported car

if you could sell it it would be at a very reduced price

with the many problems you will incur having to drive it over here, i wouldnt have thought it worth it

:lol: Keith, Hi

I am actually in the UK and moving away, so I myself I was just about to buy an IS200 LHD, I currently own a RHD. so if you are interested email me and we can discuss how we can go about having a reasonable exchange.

kind regards

Rajiu

Rajiu2@aol.com

I have a left hand drive IS200 purchased from when I was working in Luxembourg.

At some date I will have to register the car in the UK. Anyone know what I will need to do to the car - for example get the headlights adjusted, and change the speedo ? My local Lexus dealer wasn't too sure. Anyone know where I could possibly sell/trade in a LHD ?

Thanks,

Keith

Hi keith,

Got a question, do you still have this car. If yes, are you still willing to sell?

regard

Olar