Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS 300H (2018)advice please

Rob81

Good morning all,

I am considering changing my 2010 GS450H SE and buying a 2018 GS300H luxury. Does anyone own have a similar aged GS300h luxury? If so, are you happy with it and would you recommend the car,

Thanks,

Rob81

As far as I know Luigi told me that when he replaced his GS450H with a GS300H he missed the V6 and the power and acceleration of the GS450H. This is the reason why he after bought a RX450H. He may tell you more when he reads this thread. 

• Thanks 1

I had a GS 300h and , compared to previous version of GS 450h , it was superior in all sides excepts than for engine: that does not mean that it was not good, simply 450h V6 was very fast.

• Thanks 1

I loved the car, but the colour (white) was not really what I was looking for. I almost bought it but I’ve decided to take a chance and hope a better colour GS300h of a similar age and mileage comes on the market?

A wise move Rob.

I have been thinking the same as you in recent weeks, but have concluded that I need not spend thousands of £`s when my GS is running perfectly and still has Lexus Extended cover until 2023!

Good luck in whatever you do.

• Like 1