Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

10 inch screen on new NX Premium Sport is like letterbox is there a full screen setting as 10 inch is only 8 inch

it's the difference between 4:3 display and widescreen.

As it seems to be 1080 or near enough, the high res is perfectly useable. If you're finding it too small, I'd seriously think about not driving

Is there any way to make the sat nav display fill out the entire screen? I absolutely hate the new graphics that has big black borders on the latest UK nav software top and bottom. Means the sat nav only fills half of the 10 inch letterbox screen. I much prefer the older software that fills out the entire screen like on my IS300h. I actually wouldn't buy a new Lexus because of this until all models have latest NX style touchscreen infotainment. 

Just been to the car, only just noticed the black borders, doesn't bother me, as I don't look at the NAV while driving, and use WAZE anyway.

Not so keen on the new infotainment touch screen either, had one in my EVO-X, and constantly cleaning it to get the finger prints off, it was a real pain.
Also not too pleased with the new NX dash in general, looks tacky and all too generic Toyota to me. Glad the car is under a year old and will be keeping it a good few years

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Al D-Much said:

Just been to the car, only just noticed the black borders, doesn't bother me, as I don't look at the NAV while driving, and use WAZE anyway.

Not so keen on the new infotainment touch screen either, had one in my EVO-X, and constantly cleaning it to get the finger prints off, it was a real pain.
Also not too pleased with the new NX dash in general, looks tacky and all too generic Toyota to me. Glad the car is under a year old and will be keeping it a good few years

I'm so glad it's not just me who thinks this. I couldn't agree more, the new NX interior (although nice on the face of it) look harder and it looks very much like an up market Toyota, but when I say upmarket, I mean a Toyota centre console literally lifted out of an existing Toyota model with a bit more leather slapped on. Also, the digital gauge cluster looks really cheap and nasty, the current one is more elegant. So yeah, really not sure about the new NX interior, bit concerned...

20 hours ago, Al D-Much said:

^^ Same. Had never noticed in three and a half years. Also now using Waze through apple Car Play. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links