Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot Liners

Just received my UX 250h Takumi, beautiful machine, having got a set of car mats, I am amazed that in all my hunting I cannot find a simple rubber boot liner for the car.

The only ones I find will not fit on a UX with a Mark Lawrenson sound system, please can anyone assist.  Thanking you in advance.  David

I have researched non Lexus floor mats and a boot liner in anticipation of delivery of my UX (  not yet built! ).

I found three suppliers- roofbox.co.uk   carmats4u.com  and bootsliners.co.uk  -  all have photos on their websites.

One of these, can't remember which, indicated not suitable where ML is fitted. 

Sorry this doesn't help you, but i will be interested to learn if you have any success.

Without hi jacking your thread, was your car a special order, and if so, may I ask how long you had to wait for delivery?

• Like 1

I have the bootsliners.co.uk one. They do two different ones pre 2020 and 2020 facelift. I did point out to them that there isn't a 2020 facelift so I went with the pre 2020 for my MY2020 model which obviously fits fine. I'd assume the 2020 facelift is for the UXe - who knows, not worth the risk.

Go with the genuine Lexus with subwoofer for a Takumi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks to all f you, I will take your advice and hunt through your reccomendations and succeed.

Deltapapa yes it was a special order and it took 17 weeks to arrive, but be patient it is well worth it.

Thanks again people and Take Care

David

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1