Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Something i cant figure out sometimes on certain roads I hear a 3 beep sound different to all others Lane departure,Parking sensors etc

its a Low frequency Beep beep beep just 3 nothing comes on dash, I go to my daughters and when i come off the roundabout on the 1079 i hear this beep beep beep other roads now and then but there doesnt seem anything that can trigger this.

As anyone else heard this or know what it is the car is 2018 450 Premier

Well i did think the same initialy but there are cameras all over round here  in the north yorks area . but that dos not throw warning just certain roads.

So maybe its just a certain type of camera that initiates it

Thanks for replies

Robert

It obviously only beeps when the camera is in the nav database. Have you updated your nav to 2019? If not it will be working on an older version - 2014 I think. Maybe there have been quite a lot of new cameras installed since then.

Yes John  i did upgrade in June to the 2019 one maybe it is that then I feel a bit of a Numpty now i didnt think they  speed cameras in the database i have the Road Sign Thingy on which beeps if i go over limit i thought that was all it had one.

But i think it could be a bit sticky if they all not shown

Anyway thans for that John

Robert

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 9:34 AM, KayCee said:

Yes John  i did upgrade in June to the 2019 one maybe it is that then I feel a bit of a Numpty now i didnt think they  speed cameras in the database i have the Road Sign Thingy on which beeps if i go over limit i thought that was all it had one.

But i think it could be a bit sticky if they all not shown

Anyway thans for that John

Robert

Ha, that confused the heck out of me first few times I went on the M25 as well!