Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice LS430 . . . . . with plenty of parking sensors !!

These sensors spoil the look IMHO.

Also had the door rust problem properly sorted two years ago.

Looks nice, I just cannot seem to full in love with a 430 enough to move away from my 400 (which looks like a wreck compared to this car)

• Like 1

Some dealer descriptions make me smile, “Fitted with optional extras for example Sat Nav.......heated seats and cruise control.” Weren’t these all standard?

”Lexus service history” at “Mountain Goat Lexus”

A bit worrying when you see the invoice for the door trim rust problem repair .....what about the other 3?

Does look nice however.

Not sure what makes this one "rare"

and then they go on to say "all cars are inspected and presented to a high standard - even better than the main dealer" Well if the interior pictures are anything to go by - this one is filthy and hasn't even bee touched!

2005 Grey Lexus LS 430 4.3 4dr for sale for £4950 in Warrington, Cheshire (autotrader.co.uk)

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

Not sure what makes this one "rare"

and then they go on to say "all cars are inspected and presented to a high standard - even better than the main dealer" Well if the interior pictures are anything to go by - this one is filthy and hasn't even bee touched!

2005 Grey Lexus LS 430 4.3 4dr for sale for £4950 in Warrington, Cheshire (autotrader.co.uk)

Just looking at the MOT history it reads of “5+” careless owners who never checked their tyres or lights given the fails and advisories, no mention of service history but all cars sold have one. Mileage appears correct at 189,000 looking at those front seats 😀

I wonder if it still has the buckled wheel from the last MOT that must be the “rare” specification.

I’m so happy I managed to purchase the car I did from Phil.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Just looking at the MOT history it reads of “5+” careless owners who never checked their tyres or lights given the fails and advisories, no mention of service history but all cars sold have one. Mileage appears correct at 189,000 looking at those front seats 😀

I wonder if it still has the buckled wheel from the last MOT that must be the “rare” specification.

I’m so happy I managed to purchase the car I did from Phil.

yes you got more than a bargain ! - I,m sure you would of seen the celsior on AT commanding £9k

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

wot astounds me is that they say they actually have 1000 cars in stock ............  how on earth can that be and they are all " rare " or whatever ....... I really don't believe any garage or group garage sales can put into place such good care and attention as they profess ....  a garage to steer clear of methinks ...  well, assuming the buckled wheels allow you to :wink3:

Malc 

5 hours ago, cruisermark said:

yes you got more than a bargain ! - I,m sure you would of seen the celsior on AT commanding £9k

No I hadn’t seen that one until now, a little confusing when they say certified mileage,  it’s still in KMs according to the dash but MOT states miles. Also registered as a Lexus LS430 not a Toyota Celsior I wonder how they managed that.

Looks very clean, never seen that tray in the boot before but at over 4 times the price I paid for mine no thanks.

• Like 1