Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Handbook will say precisely what the button is for and its not for the Radio.

Could be as John says or perhaps the Heating element in the driver and passenger door mirrors.

Anyway, its causing electrical interference to the Radio Transmission.

Definitely a job for Wing Commander and Chief Electrical Engineer Professor Herbie.

It is indeed the button for the heated rear screen and heated door mirrors.

It could be that the antenna wiring has been slightly damaged and there is a process for diagnosing this. I'll post it when I find it but I'm afraid it won't be tonight. Had a bit of a gruelling day so I'm off to bed, the earliest time in more than two years!

19 minutes ago, Herbie said:

It is indeed the button for the heated rear screen and heated door mirrors.

It could be that the antenna wiring has been slightly damaged and there is a process for diagnosing this. I'll post it when I find it but I'm afraid it won't be tonight. Had a bit of a gruelling day so I'm off to bed, the earliest time in more than two years!

And I hit the sack at 9.30 pm last night Herb as I had to drive the Yaris to Harlech and back today.

An early night does us all good more than once in a while.👍👍

13 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

And I hit the sack at 9.30 pm last night Herb as I had to drive the Yaris to Harlech and back today.

An early night does us all good more than once in a while.👍👍

My wife and I are both 'night owls' and somewhere between 2 to 3am is our usual bedtime now that we've retired, so it was very unusual for me to go up so early. It didn't help though, had a rubbish night :mad2:

• Like 1