Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2011 front bumper grill and fog light covers?

I'm looking for the 2011 F-sport front bumper grill and also the fog light covers. But can only find them in U.S. websites. Does anybody know of a source in the UK or Europe, apart from Lexus?  Thanks.

17 hours ago, Lex_utor said:

I'm looking for the 2011 F-sport front bumper grill and also the fog light covers. But can only find them in U.S. websites. Does anybody know of a source in the UK or Europe, apart from Lexus?  Thanks.

For the money you'd be looking to spend, you might as well just buy the £520 XE30 bumper to fit XE20.. new shape bumper with the big grill. It's on eBay from a seller in Latvia.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, H3XME said:

For the money you'd be looking to spend, you might as well just buy the £520 XE30 bumper to fit XE20.. new shape bumper with the big grill. It's on eBay from a seller in Latvia.

The thing is that would be illegal here. As it's not a Lexus part or has an E-number for EU use. If I get stopped and this is caught I would be looking at a big fine.

Also I'm not totally sold on the look. 

I have already found most parts second hand and in a good price. I just can't find the radiator grille and its moulding/frame. I found some original Lexus parts for like 200 for just the grille. Wouldn't mind an aftermarket reproduction for cheaper.

Anybody has any tips? 

On 8/30/2021 at 10:47 PM, Lex_utor said:

Are you referring to the front spoiler fitted to the MY11 F Sport cars which also fitted around the fog lights? 
If so then I had this fitted to my MY11 SE-L by Nottingham Lexus when I purchased the car, so it is available. I don’t think they were ridiculously expensive as the dealer fitted them as part of the deal. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 7:57 PM, F.A. said:

Are you referring to the front spoiler fitted to the MY11 F Sport cars which also fitted around the fog lights? 
If so then I had this fitted to my MY11 SE-L by Nottingham Lexus when I purchased the car, so it is available. I don’t think they were ridiculously expensive as the dealer fitted them as part of the deal. 

Yes, this is exactly the spoilers I'm referring to. 🙂

They seem hard to find used. Probably for obvious reasons. And I was not able to find a part number to check with Lexus. I was also not able to find a part number for the F-sport bumper cover. On Lexus parts direct I was only able to find apart number for the standard 2011 bumper. But the F-sport bumper has the holes to fix the side lip spoilers.  Because although I found a F-sport bumper used, it's the wrong colour. So I wanted to check with Lexus as I heard I can order it already in the correct colour.  Maybe it would be cheaper that way than going for the used one in the wrong colour and have it painted.

So far the side lip spoilers and F-sport grill are the harder to find for a good price. You can buy a F-sport type of grill for the 2006-2009 cars for quite cheap. But for the 2011> cars they are almost 200 quid anywhere I could find.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:19 PM, Lex_utor said:

The thing is that would be illegal here. As it's not a Lexus part or has an E-number for EU use. If I get stopped and this is caught I would be looking at a big fine.

Also I'm not totally sold on the look. 

I have already found most parts second hand and in a good price. I just can't find the radiator grille and its moulding/frame. I found some original Lexus parts for like 200 for just the grille. Wouldn't mind an aftermarket reproduction for cheaper.

Anybody has any tips? 

Here too, the original MK2 IS is in my opinion the best looking Lexus ever.

Something about the shape composition and the thought that wen into the exterior design, it's just right.

Modern Lexus models imho have way too many creases and are getting close to distaste I feel when I look at a current shape Honda civic.

• Like 1

I'm with you on this Danny. IS2 is a wholly original design intended to bring LS look-and-feel to a smaller sedan. I like IS3 too, but the detailing derives from the corporate look, so the overall impression is not 'all of a piece'. It is a pity the electronic stuff is so old-hat, but nearly two decades have gone by since their design.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links