Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who is not going to sleep well tonight?

Who is picking up a new car tomorrow and is getting a nice feeling in their stomach?  😂😂

Picking up my 7th new Lexus since 2007 Thursday morning, UX Takumi in Sonic Titanium. I had an IS Premier in 2007 and 2009 and since then each car has lost some gadgets, now back to the top. Not as excited as I used to be and thanks to DVLA I will have to sit in the passenger seat for a bit longer 😱😱

Drive steady and enjoy your new pride and joy.

• Like 4

Richard, I know you will enjoy the new car- hopefully DVLA will produce your licence very soon.

After a few weeks of delays/lack of responses from some dealers, I hope to finalise  a purchase in a couple of days.

This is a showroom UX Takumi, also in Sonic Titanium but with ochre interior.

• Like 1

Very happy with new my car. More gadgets than I will ever use or understand. Love the large sat nav screen. Amazing surround image from the parking sensors, I keep looking up to see if there is a drone above the car taking the pictures.😂 While out with my friends this morning I was able to track my car to my wife’s hairdressers and back and see when she was on electric or petrol. I sent her the record of her journey by message, I got a rude reply 😡
Heads up display better than I was expecting, not sure if it will be on all the time though.

Trimmed my boot liner on the left hand side so it fits around the speaker. The “kick” motion to open the tailgate is gone to allow a tow bar apparently, more likely because it was temperamental until you found the knack of making it work, I liked it.

All very good so far.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 3:22 PM, Richard1200 said:

Very happy with new my car. More gadgets than I will ever use or understand. Love the large sat nav screen. Amazing surround image from the parking sensors, I keep looking up to see if there is a drone above the car taking the pictures.😂 While out with my friends this morning I was able to track my car to my wife’s hairdressers and back and see when she was on electric or petrol. I sent her the record of her journey by message, I got a rude reply 😡
Heads up display better than I was expecting, not sure if it will be on all the time though.

Trimmed my boot liner on the left hand side so it fits around the speaker. The “kick” motion to open the tailgate is gone to allow a tow bar apparently, more likely because it was temperamental until you found the knack of making it work, I liked it.

All very good so far.

It's gone? I was always told by my dealer that I'd lose it if I chose to fit a tow bar, but I never got around to it on my 2019. I've got a new 2021 on order at the moment and I actually find that feature really useful! Are you sure they cut it?

Nick