Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2022 Lexus NX plug in hybrid

It's here. https://mag.lexus.co.uk/new-lexus-nx/

I'm so disappointed that there are no additional pack options for the F Sport. Seems that if you want a panoramic roof you have to have a Takumi, but not the 450+. Really really disappointed. 

I spoke to my local Lexus dealer today and have placed a (fully refundable) £500 deposit on one to get the ball rolling.

I was told that they expect to have demonstration models in the showroom by December (or possibly sooner) with initial orders fulfilled by January or February.

Was disappointed to be told that Cloudburst Grey exterior colour will not be available in the UK so will need to have a rethink on colours. A strange decision by Lexus I think, considering that that colour features prominently in all their promotional material released to date.

14 minutes ago, Andy B said:

I spoke to my local Lexus dealer today and have placed a (fully refundable) £500 deposit on one to get the ball rolling.

You should get a charger FOC:

Customers who pre-order an NX 450h+ model in September and October have the added benefit of qualifying for the free supply of an Alfen Eve S Line charge point with free standard installation by British Gas.

27 minutes ago, Andy B said:

Was disappointed to be told that Cloudburst Grey exterior colour will not be available in the UK

Cloudburst Gray is an American name for the paint code 1L1 (called Sonic Grey in the UK) which seems to be available in the UK according to the Sept 21 price list/brochure.

image.thumb.png.644123b3064e040b4eecd05f6be09cf4.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ColinBarber said:

Cloudburst Gray is an American name for the paint code 1L1 (Sonic Grey) which seems to be available in the UK according to the Sept 21 price list/brochure.

image.thumb.png.644123b3064e040b4eecd05f6be09cf4.png

Thanks again Colin. Yeah, I've just posted the same on the other MY2022 NX thread. That's a relief to have that confirmed. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eggie said:

Would appear they on run flat tyres which I not particularly enamoured with.

The grades with 20" wheels have run flat tyres.

Grades with 18" wheels seem to have normal tyres, and the brochure cannot make up its mind if they come with a spare wheel or goo:

"18" Alloy Wheels (235/60 R18 ) with Temporary Spare Tyre"

or

image.thumb.png.71dbbead4174ed312eb4510f1309e5e7.png

11 hours ago, Andy B said:

Thanks again Colin. Yeah, I've just posted the same on the other MY2022 NX thread. That's a relief to have that confirmed. 

And I just said the same thing on the other thread. Then found this. 🙄