Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Like or Dislike.

Like- almost everything, especially the general level of quality and attention to detail, refinement. I manage to get on ok with the trackpad!

Dislike- I agree about the door cards, some different fabric/ textures would be good. The amount of water that's deposited from the tailgate when you open it after rain or the car has been cleaned. 

Well my current car, a Kia Niro is quite nice to clean, wheel design expecially easy.

But then what is an SUV, does my Niro fall into that class, mini SUV, SUV type, crossover?

Incidentally read the other day that the latest wheeze from some of climate warriors is they will target 'gas guzzling SUVs' and slash their tyres, I wonder what they class as an SUV. There are many other more car looking vehicles that guzzle gas.

Bill D

3 hours ago, Navnan2 said:

Wow! you cleaned the courtesy car? 😱

If they’d had given it me dirty I would have returned it even dirtier.  But they didn’t.  Actually it snowed while I had it  so a wash was to some extent for my own benefit insofar as my trousers were getting dirty when I got in and out.  Not that I generally believe that courtesy works only one way.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Like: design and quality of interior, smoothness and quietness of ride, excellent seats

Ambivalence: Trackpad - it’s a bit meh but can get by with it

Dislike: No auto folding mirrors, no touch entry, no auto boot - on a £35K car these are really to be expected but I can live without them, hard plastic against your leg on centre console….

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links