Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls430 items

GEN

For sale:

My 2005 Ls430 was written off by the ..... white van man so I have the following:

- complete tool kit.

-key which was working fine on my car but obviously would need to be synched to another car.

- full manual.

- complete set of beige carpets.

Can be collected near Doncaster or otherwise the buyer would need to pay postage.

ALL for £100! (plus postage if needed)

IMG_20210407_100315.jpg

IMG_20210407_093356.jpg

IMG_20210407_094837.jpg

good luck selling these odds and ends 

I've always been quite intrigued as to what use the tools in the kit could ever be used, well apart from the torch and that's obvious ......  to read the Times at night when you've broken down :wink3:

Malc

The torch still in its wrapper and unfitted batteries are worth half the asking price in some quarters. 😀

The master key fob £50.00 (looking at fleabay prices)

Book set another £30.00.

OEM carpet mats.....try and find some new these days.

I guess these were recovered when you got the call to collect your “personal items” from the car 😀

47 minutes ago, Malc said:

good luck selling these odds and ends 

I've always been quite intrigued as to what use the tools in the kit could ever be used, well apart from the torch and that's obvious ......  to read the Times at night when you've broken down :wink3:

Malc

Malc I would certainly agree with you about the tool kit except that the Toyota parts dealer who sold me a satnav DVD and was kind enough to install it demonstrated it by using the necessary bits from the tool kit precisely to install the new DVD!😁

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

The torch still in its wrapper and unfitted batteries are worth half the asking price in some quarters. 😀

The master key fob £50.00 (looking at fleabay prices)

Book set another £30.00.

OEM carpet mats.....try and find some new these days.

I guess these were recovered when you got the call to collect your “personal items” from the car 😀

Hi Steve,

You don't have to guess as the provenance of these items as it is stated at the beginning.

Thank you for the rest of your comments which would suggest that my price guesstimate was only wrong about the batteries!  You're right and I should increase my price especially now that I have installed the batteries and they are working!😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

are worth half the asking price in some quarters.

I'm now totally confused .......  when did a half suddenly become a quarter ....... is this summat to do with later decimalisation ? :unsure:

Malc

29 minutes ago, Malc said:

I'm now totally confused .......  when did a half suddenly become a quarter ....... is this summat to do with later decimalisation ? :unsure:

Malc

¿¿¿¿¿¿