Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mark 3 only 9000 miles - really?

Odo shows 9149 miles in the pics, but that seat is worn, and the MOTs are only recorded 2013-2015.
My 2004 LS has MOT records back to 2007 so the missing MOTs from 2007-2013 for this one is not good.
It could be it was de-registered and then re-registered with a new age related plate.
It's a CAT-C as well. As a project, may be worth it.

44 minutes ago, BigBoomer said:

Odo shows 9149 miles in the pics, but that seat is worn, and the MOTs are only recorded 2013-2015.
My 2004 LS has MOT records back to 2007 so the missing MOTs from 2007-2013 for this one is not good.
It could be it was de-registered and then re-registered with a new age related plate.
It's a CAT-C as well. As a project, may be worth it.

I had a look at the MOT history of the car but couldn't see where it said it was a Cat C

maybe it was an Irish car and re-registered here .... a replacement speedo or just simply re-wound 

I doubt the owner selling it would hold-back on it's history if asked ..  maybe ...... it's obviously had some prior life somewhere eh !

Malc

I did notice the number plate ending with JDM,  if it is an import someone has gone to a lot of trouble converting it from a Toyota to a Lexus but it may explain the mileage if the cluster has been replaced.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...