Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

BCA Car Auctions - 3 ISF Cars - One 2011 Facelift

7 hours ago, stag74 said:

Don't think you will be able to get a Lexus warranty if more than 10 years old and/or 100k.

The blue one is showing as 1st registered on 28/12/11 so in theory you can get a warranty on it until midnight of 27/12/21 (I did the same on my old 58 plate ISF)

Its not unusual for these cars to end up at auction now I dont suppose if traded in somewhere that has no desire to put it on the forecourt such as bmw, merc, audi main dealer etc

and the auction house is now ......... BCA ...  with all the traditional expertise in auctioneering AND I just wonder if BCA had still owned WBAC if BCA would have popped all 3 same cars into the auction together really on 2 days ( but at different locations tho' )  and to my mind, if cashflow wasn't a priority .........  just sold them piecemeal over a time to try to get best value from them  ...... each one at a time over say a month or two ...  rather than effectively " flooding "  the market

Just a thought 

wonder what the sale prices will achieve ?

Malc

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 9:45 AM, Charliecloud said:

GV61 GXC Has just appeared on Autotrader - £24,995 - Wonder if it will get sold quickly. 

6 grand cheaper than I bought a GSF for about a year ago.....

Definitely punching and trying to take advantage of the market 

What does punchy mean?

The market is up so you’d be sensible to sell em while they are hot.

GSFs are going for 40-42k now, so newer ISFs are likely to do well.

I may be putting mine up for sale if this carries on.

I love it but wife wants an SUV.

• Like 2

Trouble is replacement cars have also gone up so unless you can wait it out, with no indication when or even if there will be a sudden drop, then it might still cost more to change than it would 12 months ago as the higher priced model will have gone up more!

This is the case for me with a few of the cars I have been following...C63, RS5 sportback, RS4

On 9/25/2021 at 10:06 PM, Arth_Vader said:

What does punchy mean?

The market is up so you’d be sensible to sell em while they are hot.

GSFs are going for 40-42k now, so newer ISFs are likely to do well.

I may be putting mine up for sale if this carries on.

I love it but wife wants an SUV.

I've been having a good chuckle to myself about GS F prices, mine is currently worth more than what I paid and with double the mileage... the Mrs NX is going for £7k(ish) more than her settlement, so will be having a quick trip into local dealer to see if we can rustle up a deal for new NX or facelift RX...

I guess there is an awesome opportunity for anyone that wants to sell without replacing immediately.

But otherwise, it's all relative as the majority of used cars are currently inflated/up.

I have been considering a move from RCF to GSF but won't be doing that right now....

That was a grand less than my GSF i think. Jesus *****. Swindon are horny for the F badges. But Consumers are going mad for it in this "sellers" market. 

New car prices haven't gone up but dealers are delaying deliveries left right and center 

4 hours ago, 4969_LXS said:

30k! Prices look like they're on the up. Last year a 2010 USB with similar miles sold for 25k on AT. I know the market is inflated in general.

Just seen that…USB tho

last owner since may 2021 🤔🤔