Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Badges

Hello all,

I have had my NX 300h since July and I am very pleased with it so far.

Strangely I only noticed today, after following behind another one that mine does not have badging on the rear! - the 'Lexus' on the left and 'NX300h' on the right of the tailgate. It's not a problem, but I am intrigued to know if some models were 'unbadged'. My model is the NX 300 sport.

Thanks for any info!

On 9/9/2021 at 7:33 PM, NDP said:

Hello all,

I have had my NX 300h since July and I am very pleased with it so far.

Strangely I only noticed today, after following behind another one that mine does not have badging on the rear! - the 'Lexus' on the left and 'NX300h' on the right of the tailgate. It's not a problem, but I am intrigued to know if some models were 'unbadged'. My model is the NX 300 sport.

Thanks for any info!

I picked my Premium Sport up saturday has both badges on rear.

Sometimes dealer demo cars are debadged by the sales person who is running the vehicle, my GS 300h F sport was debadged at the rear and side just leaving the F Sport on the wings20210718_204544.thumb.jpg.19365855520c1126541a7e88907d0a3e.jpg and tbh I quite like the thought of people trying to figure out what the car is 🤔

2 hours ago, Duggie B said:

Sometimes dealer demo cars are debadged by the sales person who is running the vehicle, my GS 300h F sport was debadged at the rear and side just leaving the F Sport on the wings20210718_204544.thumb.jpg.19365855520c1126541a7e88907d0a3e.jpg and tbh I quite like the thought of people trying to figure out what the car is 🤔

Thanks for your reply - yes, it's true if you are not familiar with the particular model it would be hard to figure out what it is! I quite like the badgeless look to be honest - it's easier to clean and polish.

• Like 1