Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Moving company recommendations

peniole

Does anyone have any personal experience with a moving company that they can recommend? I moved as much as I can personally during my trips back and forth but there are some things that just don't fit in a car (bed, couch đźš«). So I'm not shipping anything fragile or irreplaceable, and will have done all the packing beforehand. Just some help loading/unloading would be required. The move will be from Germany to here in the UK. Appreciate your insight as always. Thank you.

We moved in the last 2 weeks, albeit within the same county using https://www.mckellarremovals.com/overseas-removals/

They came it at a "middle of the road" type of cost, as in not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. Showed up on time, friendly and took reasonable care. Their website suggest they also do overseas stuff.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

If cost is a concern at all, I'd give these guys a look: Three Men & A Truck. We've used them to move internationally a couple of times and have nothing but good things to say about them. Plus, as I mentioned, they're cheaper than most of the other options available. Good luck with the move!

• 3 months later...

I used Three Movers and they were fine. Sounds like you just basic A to B move so I'd go with the most affordable. That's how I ended up using them. They operate in Germany and UK so they might be worth a toss to see what they quote. Best of luck. 

• 1 year later...