Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full set of Mk3 GS450H Alloy Wheels (Rims Only)

Mike_Mac

As I'm getting a set of A/M alloys now, I have a full set of these that are no longer needed. I am looking for £300, plus delivery for them (or I can drop them off on my way to/from work if you are somewhere between Exeter and Portsmouth).

Mechanically, I had then checked out by a refurb coy and all are good, with one needing a slight correction, but well within what's do-able by a refurbisher. One of the original set wasn't and has been replaced with a checked, good one.

Cosmetically, they are in reasonable condition, but would need a refurb to look their best. All the chrome inserts are in good (used) condition and have new nuts securing them (therefore no issues removing them for refurb!).

Now £300 OVNO.

Any Questions, please ask!! 🙂

• 2 months later...

Finally got 'round to taking pictures!! Listed on eBay at £300, but if a club member's interested, I will knock off another £30. Can either Post for £55, or deliver if you're in Devon, or between Exeter and Portsmouth (my usual commute...).

Any questions, fire away!🙂 

IMG_5159 IMG_5158

IMG_5157

IMG_5156

1 hour ago, stepheneric said:

New purchaser after refurbishing should invest in a set of alloygators to protect your investment

I personally prefer just not kerbing them, but those are a good alternative option😉

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...