Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All!

ben_harmer32

Hi, my name is Ben and I am in Horsham, West Sussex. 

I am currently driving a 1995 Toyota Supra TT.

I've joined this club as I want to get something a little newer but that can still be fun. After browsing 100s of cars online I've settled on the Lexus RC range. 

Now depending what I get for the Supra would depend which I go for. I've narrowed it down to either an RC-F or RC200t. 

I did however notice that you can get an RC350 in Japan, has anyone got any experience in these at all?

I welcome anyone's opinion on the above to help me decide 🙂

Picture of the Supra for attention 😄 

Sups.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Ben and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is. How come you've kind of gone off your super looking supra? So you've settled for a RC? Forget the 200t as it'll disappoint you compared to your Supra. An established member on here had one for a good while and basically regretted getting it. Definitely go for the RCF. That you'll not regret and make a good few of us jealous lol

24 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

An established member on here had one for a good while and basically regretted getting it.

Established?  Don't think I have heard him described that way before 🙂

I agree though, RCF all the way, although it will be quite different to the Supra.

• Haha 1

Good to have another new member to the fold.

If I had the choice of an RC200t and an RC-F, well it wouldn't be a difficult choice. RC-F all the way!

Especially whilst we can still drive insane petrol cars day to day. They'll all be gone or in the very least become very limited in their use. Very sad.

Thank you for the welcome!

Whilst I love the Supra, I've had 5 now. They are great cars, but they are 25 year old cars, with 25 year old issues. Parts are becoming hard to find and ridiculously expense (even second hand parts). Adding it all up I just think something newer would be better.  

On 9/14/2021 at 11:09 AM, ben_harmer32 said:

Hi, my name is Ben and I am in Horsham, West Sussex. 

I am currently driving a 1995 Toyota Supra TT.

I've joined this club as I want to get something a little newer but that can still be fun. After browsing 100s of cars online I've settled on the Lexus RC range. 

Now depending what I get for the Supra would depend which I go for. I've narrowed it down to either an RC-F or RC200t. 

I did however notice that you can get an RC350 in Japan, has anyone got any experience in these at all?

I welcome anyone's opinion on the above to help me decide 🙂

Picture of the Supra for attention 😄 

Sups.JPG

Hey Ben,

if you can afford to spend extra 10k, RC-F is the way to go. The sound itself is the best thing about it, nevermind the additional 200+ hp from a naturally aspirated screamer..

I was looking at 200T's before, but the fact they're only a 4 cylinder put me off. It's just wrong to have a lack of cylinders in such a nice looking sports car. It's quite a heavy car, so they don't particularly feel that fast either. Yes, you can get a de-cat downpipe and a remap to 300hp but even still.. RC-F is your winner IF you can spare the extra 10k or so.

As for RC350. That would've been my ultimate winner, 330hp is a usable sweet spot. Basically a 370Z and they go well - I'd know, my dad has one. Problem with RC350 is the price.. Found the cheapest RC350 here for £24k + Shipping, insurance & registration cost etc.. You're talking almost 30k which is your RC-F money. Sadly it's not worth importing one yet. https://www.tc-v.com/used_car/lexus/rc/28461019/?isNew=1

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links