Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling my Girl - RC F (MY15)

Having decided to reside in sunnier climes, my girl just isn't getting the use she deserves and spends most of her time in Henrys Dehumidified Car Barn, or being painted, polished and preserved by Logic VPC.

https://www.henryscarbarn.co.uk/

https://www.logicvpc.com/

It is MY15 (64) Obsidian (Starlight) Black with the Circuit (Rose) Red interior, the car is immaculate (and I don't say that lightly) both internally and externally.

It has, fitted at new:

Premium Pack - which includes the Triple Beam LEDs and the auto tilt in reverse. It also has the Navigation Package and the Mark Levinson Audio Package (include the clear sticky plastic on the ML logo at the rear-view window).

The car has completed only 29,000 miles, and has a full Lexus Service History (Notts, Dublin, Notts, Cov), including the recent 60K service at Lexus Coventry, it also has a full MOT renewed on August 13th.

The car comes with the remainder of a 3-year Lexus extended warranty (including roadside), but clearly this is less relevant now, given the one-year extension after every service (don’t think this includes roadside). 

The car is also fitted with a NextBase Dash Cam, which was a fit at purchase at Lexus Nottingham 20/06/2019

The leather interior gets re-polished every year using ColourLock, coded leather polish and is perfect with no marks, blemishes or press marks (yes, OCD). It has the darker carbon fibre application.

The wheels are also professionally recoated in Anthracite, mid gloss by Logic VPC and the car has recently undergone a full detail and ceramic coating by the same.

Finally, this year the brake callipers were recoated by Logic VPC using a colour match process against the rose red interior of the car.

Tyres were renewed all round at 2500 miles ago, between 6 and 7 mm so practically new.

The car will be sold at a fixed price of £28500, I am not going to dance around the handbags on this as I am aware of what she is worth. I will only accept CHAPS or Faster Transfer, no cheque or Escrow. Once funds are cleared, I will sign over V5 and all three keys (including credit card key)

If you are interested in owning this perfect example, then please email me at rkenny@tsaeurope.co.uk

Thanks 

Richard

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081004.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081035.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081106.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081134.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081154.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081211.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081211.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081229.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081251.png

Screenshot 2021-09-15 081315.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Texas I had put the price on here @28500 as I really wanted here to go to an enthusiast, put her on AT at a price above that, didn't need to negotiate and had three offers.  2 dealers and 1 private individual that was too late but offered more, but by that time I had shaken hands virtually.

Logically the right thing to do to sell her, but emotionally it was a bit **** seeing someone drive her away.  Especially after the 15 mins he spent gushing about her condition....

Best car I have ever driven...the ultimate GT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hockeyedwards said:

Now we wait and see what number the dealer pulls out their hat! 😆

On a side note, delightful pictures and car looks stunning, no wonder it was snapped up, done all the hard work for the dealer/ next owner.

Congrats on the sale 🙂

Cheers K

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shame that, im a few weeks late after my epiphany to sell my current car and get an RCF. Lexus Swindon are just asking too much for what is a 2wk flip. Credit goes to the previous owner for its condition, not anything extra the Dealer has had to sort (im assuming). I recall Lexus Swindon were overpricing an ISF I was interested in about 4yrs ago - there was no point even trying to discuss price with them on that. I ended up buying from a Lexus dealership in London  

Nah, there was nothing to sort - if you were being picky there was a small mark on the bonnet where the clearcoat had pitted but the lacquer was still ok underneath (stone chip).  It had just had a full service and an MOT, so it was picture perfect.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links