Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel panic!

Mincey

I would not tolerate this absolute nonsense, England is gone to the dogs at the moment - should these water canons fail I will gladly reverse my two tail pipes into the faces of these idiots and give them an ear full of 286g/km of a 6 cylinder petrol engine until they pass out

riot-control-vehicle.jpg

51b7341cecad040f0a00000a?width=1136&form

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/28/2021 at 3:27 PM, Malc said:

Amazing, technical hitch today ( and several days methinks ) at Tesco Sheerness Kent .....

Well everyone, just topped up again today .......  can't believe they haven't yet fixed their computer glitch .....  still all the fuel at yesteryears prices ( so it seems )

Malc

E5  only did  17.10 ltrs  today, popped in whilst just passing the door 

Filled up in Brora last week at £1.409 for E10. Have been running a mixture of E5 and E10 the last few months, and not noticed much difference in economy or performance 🙂

1 hour ago, mikey2001 said:

Filled up in Brora last week at £1.409 for E10. Have been running a mixture of E5 and E10 the last few months, and not noticed much difference in economy or performance 🙂

Not played Brora yet Mike. Did you enjoy it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Not played Brora yet Mike. Did you enjoy it ?

I didn't play any golf John, but happened to be passing through on the way back from John O'Groats and needed to fill up. Was in Scotland for a week starting off in Dornoch (no golf there either 🙂), but had a great time visiting various places along the east coast of Sutherland and Caithness.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mikey2001 said:

I didn't play any golf John, but happened to be passing through on the way back from John O'Groats and needed to fill up. Was in Scotland for a week starting off in Dornoch (no golf there either 🙂), but had a great time visiting various places along the east coast of Sutherland and Caithness.

We spend a week in Cromarty every two years.

• Like 2

Filled the Honda Legend today with E10 ............  £67.11 worth at 134.9p ltr

.......... again at Tescos Sheerness Kent  :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

Just now, malcolmw said:

I filled up the NX today at Tesco in Salisbury. E10 at 144.9p per litre. I wonder why the difference?

Prices seem to be all over the place at the moment - within a few miles of each other around our way petrol stations are 10p a litre difference between cheapest and most expensive (this is in normal town setting - on the motorway significantly more difference than that). No logical reason whatsoever except profiteering. 

13 hours ago, malcolmw said:

I wonder why the difference?

I mentioned this prior ..........  they said they have a " technical hitch " and can't re-programme the pumps right now ......  been ages too  ....  oh dear ! guess they're not actually losing money at this price, just not making any right now 

I'm sure it will end very soon once the teccy guys get round to this remote island, Sheppey,  a part of wonderful Kent:whistling:

Malc

hahahahaha .......... hearing yesterday on the news about the COP26 summit .........  several do-gooders, delegates failed to arrive in a timely fashion ....  their EVs ran out of " fuel " en-route :whistling:

Malc

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to do my Sunday grocery shop only to find ALL the roads blocked!!!! Some had road works, others simply had traffic cones across the road. Clearly, this is the same policy as the "Insulate Britain" astro-turf group.

Now it's Monday and the road works/cones have magically disappeared!

• Like 1

Now price for raw oil has dropped.

Funny:

When raw oil gets more expensive price for gasoline climbs with at least same.

When raw oil price gets cheaper, gasoline price - no - no - no. Does not get cheaper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Las Palmas said:

Now price for raw oil has dropped.

Funny:

When raw oil gets more expensive price for gasoline climbs with at least same.

When raw oil price gets cheaper, gasoline price - no - no - no. Does not get cheaper.

A bit like Mortgage repayments John.

When Interest Rate increases so do repayments.

When Interest Rate falls repayments follow in 3 months time !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh, and Germany demanding short-term contracts for natural gas from Russia is just an invitation for higher prices. This makes the US's expensive LNG commercially viable. As for the mRNA vaccine, that now requires three booster shots a year. Since when does a vaccine require a booster, when the whole idea is that it provides immunity by priming your immune system. Have immune systems now become senile? As for Tamiflu (Rummyflu) that was never a vaccine and that's according to the leaflet that came with in the box.

bit puzzled about the connection between supper unleaded prices (which are visible in petrol prices for me) , the price Germany pay for Gas and the vaccine.... is this a Monday puzzle, where we need to find a connection ?