Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New GS owner to the forum

Zaros

Hello All. I've been lurking on the pages for a while so I thought it best to become a member and try to contribute something back to all the info I've taken! I took ownership of a 2018 GS 300h Premium about 3 months ago. It's a very nice car and ticks most of the boxes of what I wanted out of a car, primarily comfort and safety. I've come from a 2014 Vauxhall Insignia SRi which was a nice car but obviously not in the same league as this car.

Interestingly, everyone takes time to say how nice the car is, to the point that my neighbour said that he is now careful when he opens his car door next to mine (!?!) and my friend clears out all his sweet wrappers, etc when he gets out of the car which is something he's never done before.

I'll probably be posting some questions soon for info which I haven't been able to find on other pages on this forum.

• Like 2

Thanks all.

I like the car, its very smooth and comfortable. I drove my wife's BMW the other day which felt agricultural by comparison! Anyway, here's some photos of the car albeit a bit dirty. Apparently its colour Cadoxton grey with a rich cream interior (the interior sold it to me really!).PXL_20211003_114949895.thumb.jpg.256ab21a810d006274cde4799fefc15d.jpgInkedPXL_20211003_115000033_LI.thumb.jpg.631d79e183d335e40525e60685938275.jpg

• Like 2