Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have an ES loaner. I'm having a Victor Kiam moment...

Mincey

4 hours ago, cruisermark said:

Here a few pics of mine:

S1260003.JPG

Right, time to make subtle hints to Mrs Mincey about what I'd like Santa to bring me 🙂

• Like 1

HOLY MOLEY! How much? https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=1%2F18+es300h&_sacat=180273&LH_TitleDesc=0&_odkw=1%2F18+is300h&_osacat=180273

When my father bought his first iQ, the dealer gave him a 1/43 scale model. I've just looked them up on eBay and they are silly money. My sister and I are clearing the house at the moment, I'd better go and save that!

Congratulations James. Lovely colour. I look forward to reading about your experiences of the car in the coming months.

I was loaned a new ES F Sport for a week in the summer of 2019 whilst my GS was in the dealers waiting for a delayed part and, although I found it to be a good car, it wasn't for me. They were trying everything to get me to buy it but I just couldn't wait to get my GS back. However, I don't want to be negative on your thread so I hope that you enjoy your ES and that it will meet all your expectations.

• Like 1

congratulations! welcome to the club. The quiet and road smoothing suspension plus large driver size friendliness got me too. Long legs here, seat all the way back and still a little bent at the knee.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 12:09 PM, e-yes said:

Is it also Superman spec ? (Red interior ?)

That colour is one of the most beautiful looking Blue ever. Congratulations 🙂

--E

Mine is. There’s a picture on here somewhere of me picking it up with my pants on over my trousers too 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know you are getting old when people don't remember things you though everyone knew! Congrats on the new car BTW. I have just made the change from a CT although I had an IS previously. From memory, I would say the IS feels a bit lower and sportier but the ES is definitely quieter and more comfortable. I have the Premium Edition in Deep Blue with the 'chocolate' interior, which I didn't think I would like but it turns out I do! So far so good - more economical that the CT for me! Only annoyance, just like the GS, is that Lexus provide fold down rear seats like the IS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, cruisermark said:

Keep yourself occupied otherwise its going to be a long wait 😀

This is a struggle. At least I have Ed coming from Chips Away shortly to attend to the NSF front wheel of my IS to break the agony!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links