Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New ES driver…

MattRS14

Hi all,

Picked up my new Premium Edition today, fell in love with sunlight green when I saw one early in 2021.

Very, very happy so far. Came from a Volvo S90 T4 R-Design and the ES is so much quieter and better refined generally. Also very pleased to have got rid of the touch screen in the Volvo, far prefer the touchpad setup as I’m a left hander anyway 🙂

I’ve wanted a light interior for some time after a couple of all black Volvo interiors. Looks great with the green.

Cheers,

Matt

FB82FCD7-7C1E-4634-BAAD-9BAADA4DD059.jpeg

09E3CD65-C6C3-4F8A-B5E6-9B8979734FF4.jpeg

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Arnett said:

What an interesting exterior colour, I dont believe the photos are doing it justice like most obscure colours. May have to go see one in person. 

Agree, it goes almost grey in bright sunlight.. 

Matt

3 hours ago, Arnett said:

What an interesting exterior colour, I dont believe the photos are doing it justice like most obscure colours. May have to go see one in person. 

Agree, it goes almost grey in bright sunlight.. 

Matt

Awesome car and colour Matt. How do I know, I went for the same colour exterior and interior. This will be my 5th Lexus and I have to say my fav. Congrats mate. 

• Like 1