Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nearly new ES

Boxer Dad

Well, after ordering a new black fsport with tech pack I August, then being told it'll be delayed until end October, then mid November, then mid December...which I couldn't wait for due to work, I managed to aquire this beaut from the same dealer yesterday..4 months old, fsport, takumi pack, sonic titanium, with the red interior I was really sold on.

Totally different to the 530e company car I had, but in a more relaxed comfortable way.

I really am smitten with her!

20211002_153935.jpg

20211002_135326.jpg

20211002_135335.jpg

20211002_153930.jpg

• Like 3

I think yours is the first Lexus I've seen with a red interior. Your photo of the inside made me wonder whether my imminent ES has a sunstrip. I can't really tell from the photos I have of it so I guess I'll be on tenterhooks until I can pick it up.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure about the red interior until I saw it in the flesh and loved it, but that could be the big kid in me!

I'm not sure regarding the sunstrip on other models, plenty of pics when you get it though please 😁

• Like 1

Congratulations! Welcome to the chill club :cool2:

Is that silver or grey?

Can confirm, sunstrip on my premium edition.

Just noticed door jamb sticker says compact spare tyre. Did it come with one? Note to self: check own door sticker.

2 hours ago, peniole said:

Is that silver or grey?

Just noticed door jamb sticker says compact spare tyre. Did it come with one? Note to self: check own door sticker.

The colour is sonic titanium, not a colour I would have chosen (especially as its a £900 extra) but when i saw it in the flesh I was converted. 

I'll be honest I didn't spot the sticker and haven't looked under the rubber mat in the boot, I'll have a look and let you know. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:19 PM, peniole said:

Is that silver or grey?

After some furtling I can confirm no compact spare, just a compressor and a pot of goo..

• Thanks 1