Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC 'F' Stand @ JapFest 2022?

Forgive if something like this is already covered by admin and forgive me again for not being as inclusive (non F) as I probably should be however....

What's everyone's thoughts on the title of this thread?

• Like 3

Pre-covid a group of us attended Beaulieu as F cars, self organised by one of the group I believe, so if you can organise it then crack on 😄

Too many things came up this year for me to attend anything really, did a few GRRC related items and will be at Bicester Scramble this weekend and maybe some other small events before December.

• Like 1

I have signed up for 2022 updates and as soon as I can get details of a stand with JapFest, I will start rustling up interest in here.

Need to register as a 'club' and a minimum of 5 cars must go on display to qualify - no maximum.

As soon as the dates get released I will get in touch with Steve and go from there.

But I can probably assume at least 5 Fs will be interested + any non F members if we do a club wide stand.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

+1 to this, we'll bring our RCF.

This year's Japfest was probably the worst I've been to although this might be due to inability to bring my 86. My favourite part of the day was watching th F1 on a tablet whilst attempting to listen out for the very few nice sounding cars on track at inside of Copse. Grandstands at Brooklands were closed, UK Drift Championship decided to show up during Trax in October instead so no fun from those guys either.

Although there was a red RCF in the facebook 's Lex Nation!

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 3:35 PM, hockeyedwards said:

Pre-covid a group of us attended Beaulieu as F cars, self organised by one of the group I believe, so if you can organise it then crack on 😄

Too many things came up this year for me to attend anything really, did a few GRRC related items and will be at Bicester Scramble this weekend and maybe some other small events before December.

Hi , what is the “Bicester scramble “?????

• 1 month later...

Right then, date is announced and tickets are open. 10th April 2022.

https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/js-club-tickets/

Club tickets are £26 per person - but one of us will need to take the responsibility for arranging a club stand beforehand.

Can anyone shout up admin tag them so I can discuss please? Whilst I am happy to help out, I am not club moderator etc so should channel it through them first.

Please read the link above and let me know if you are interested - more the merrier.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Morning all

No I did not hear directly from any of the club team, so unfortunately haven’t taken it any further.

I also need to step back from organising as my wife kindly reminded me last night that we fly out on a family holiday on April 10th…..Doh!! Something we booked after a couple of drinks during lockdown last year that I totally forgot about.

Hopefully some of you will still be able to get together and enjoy the day out.

Im also always up for a regional meet in the South of England.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I'm willing to sort the F club stand for Japfest. From looking on the website, I'll receive a code that anyone wishing to join uses when booking their tickets and it places them in the stand. We need a minimum of 5 cars for the stand, there is no maximum.

Before I start the process, who is wanting to come ?

I was thinking to use 'Lexus F Club' as the name for the stand, any other ideas are welcome

• Like 1

Excellent guys,

I'll get the ball rolling on the ticket/code scenario and keep you posted

If anyone wants to come please comment in here. If you know anyone with an F car who isn't on the forum and wishes to come. Let me know and we can get them included. More the merrier

Closing date for Stand applications is March 14th. I think as long as the stand application is done, which I'll do tomorrow. You just buy a ticket and quote a number/code which I'll be given tomorrow which should add you to the stand. I'll find out more information tomorrow.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links