Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight question

Hello all,

I hope you are well?

Lexus ISF headlights is the topic of my day. I know they have two models, pre and post facelift, but are there any other variations? I ask as I am looking to get a set of nearly new headlights to replace my Vlands. My old OEM lights have crazing (cracks) in the passenger side light, which I don't think will wet and dry out, so I'm looking to obtain other lights.

The question I ask is what should I be looking for with AFS built in, etc? As I see a few models listed on LPD, I'm not sure on the relevance, but their prices vary wildly. I believe my lights have LED bulbs fitted if that helps?

Thanks all.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:28 PM, RichGS11 said:

Hello all,

I hope you are well?

Lexus ISF headlights is the topic of my day. I know they have two models, pre and post facelift, but are there any other variations? I ask as I am looking to get a set of nearly new headlights to replace my Vlands. My old OEM lights have crazing (cracks) in the passenger side light, which I don't think will wet and dry out, so I'm looking to obtain other lights.

The question I ask is what should I be looking for with AFS built in, etc? As I see a few models listed on LPD, I'm not sure on the relevance, but their prices vary wildly. I believe my lights have LED bulbs fitted if that helps?

Thanks all.

How come you're replacing your vlands? Any issues?

1 hour ago, d3ron said:

How come you're replacing your vlands? Any issues?

Hey. No issues with them at all, I've just been 50/50 on if I like the look of them. My ideal headlights would be facelift ones. My Vlands are solid, fit well, don't leak and I like the output, it's just that I'm torn between Vlands or a clean OEM pair.