Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Colour or price ?

Orange colour not to many peoples taste and 40k is way too expensive. If it was 35 or 36k it might have sold more quickly like all the other GSFs have at that price. I would definitely not want a bright orange car either. I tried to buy a GSF 18 months ago at a reasonable price. Both were black GSFs, one was for 29k from a trader and one was 34k from Fish Brothers. They were both sold before I could view and I rang them straight away when the ad went up. "Sorry sold straight away they said"..... 

I bought an RCF instead 18 months ago and I am over the moon with it. Really gives a great driving experience. Same performance as GSF and very nice coupe looks which stand out from a saloon. I had an ISF before for 4 years. People are very impressed with the looks of the RCF and have no idea what it really is. I can manage with 2 doors so win win. I saved 9k over this orange GSF which is a  comparable car and my car was one owner with 14k miles in mint condition, not a mark on it anywhere.

I suggest whoever is selling this orange GSF puts the price to 36k and it might sell.....

• Like 1

I don’t mind the colour so much, but current used car prices are way too high. I wouldn’t buy any car right now unless really need to, and GS F is not this kind of car you need to buy for you Tesco runs 🙂

I was considering GS F 2 years ago when they were closer to 30k mark. I might consider it again when they drop to 25k but almost £40 for almost 6 years old one which was 70k new is crazy.

If they drop to 25K, never know due to their rarity and the V8 power plant buzz they just might appreciate in value as all electric cars take hold with their silent running .....who knows ?

Everything is possible right now. I would be surprised if they grow even more, they were not popular brand new due to the price so having used at high price doesn’t make too much sense. It is not LFA after all

If I already got 40k to spend I would prefer to top up and go for ls500 or lc500 or Panamera (as wife fancy Porsche now)

53 minutes ago, Hangie said:

If I already got 40k to spend I would prefer to top up and go for ls500 or lc500 or Panamera (as wife fancy Porsche now)

That is the exact conversation I had with a friend for coffee today. 

I'm currently in the market again but refuse to buy a car at the current chip shortage inflated price, and at 30k I would grab the orange GSF in a heartbeat. 

But at 40k ? I'd rather save for a bit and go lc500 or r35

3 hours ago, Arnett said:

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!! Theyve dropped it by a whole grand. 7 To go and Ill buy it 😂

They're distancing from the psychological £40k or more likely casting the net a bit wider

1 hour ago, Duggie B said:

Seems the orange GS F has competition there's a blue one up for sale on A/T

The blue is such a striking colour, not that the orange isnt. Not a fan of the black interior though, but I am mega bias on the red 😛

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Duggie B said:

Seems the orange GS F has competition there's a blue one up for sale on A/T

So that's a blue black and an orange all for sale. 

Blue is private, the other two are at independent dealers. 

And the blue one is however the most appropriately priced imo.

Lexus Swindon may try offer 32ish on the blue one and relist at 41k

13 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Both have disappeared from autotrader, blue one yesterday and orange today. I'd imagine the blue has most definitely been sold, maybe the orange's advert expired 😆

I'll put money it the blue one will be relisted by a dealer for an overly inflated price. 

The orange one is still on top gear stokes website as available. So expired. Same as the black one for sale not ok AT but on the independent website.

51 minutes ago, Duggie B said:

Not feeling the black one tbh don't know if it's the black wheels and weird no interior pics either 

Ew.. I hadn't noticed the wheels till you mentioned it, yeah not a fan of those myself. The stock GSF wheels are lovely as a whole, no need to coat them. 

If the blue one resurfaces at a dealer trade I’d trade our 2013 isf in for it - if the wife would let me.

(Unlikely - she’s a bit unhappy that both the cars in the household are my choices and ten litres of Lexus v8 in one household is an amazing but slightly untenable situation) 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Arnett said:

The orange one is still on top gear stokes website as available. 

And it's gone. Wonder where it sold to. Anyone get a reg forgot to check it for tracking haha 

On 11/4/2021 at 8:03 PM, hockeyedwards said:

The blue is such a striking colour, not that the orange isnt. Not a fan of the black interior though, but I am mega bias on the red 😛

Imagine the blue, red leather and a sunroof 😜

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links