Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New ES 300h Owner!

Hounddog

Reluctantly traded  my beloved 11 year old  ISF 250 for a ES300h and WOW am absolutely loving it, great smooth  drive, amazing comfort, had it a month, and have to say I am really enjoying it, much more space than my ISF, much more comfort,  very happy with it. Would recommend! 

418EC874-1FB2-45F3-9E78-98B9DD2DFA2E.jpeg

C161E40E-B8D7-4231-9292-9D8FCC7D3874.jpeg

4CF64817-EBD6-42B5-A5FF-60C351D8AE19.jpeg

1519166F-F673-48B9-9B1F-B5945168D945.jpeg

445511A0-0584-4221-AEDA-ECFCDD32112D.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice looking ride! Very different character to an ISF. How do you find the length? For parking, sharp bends. And what about the FWD? One of the things I like about the IS is there is not a discernible understeer at regular speeds.

37 minutes ago, DBIZO said:

Nice looking ride! Very different character to an ISF. How do you find the length? For parking, sharp bends. And what about the FWD? One of the things I like about the IS is there is not a discernible understeer at regular speeds.

Hi, yeah, the ISF was brilliant, great acceleration and loved it, but can’t beat this ES for comfort and luxury! Definitely longer and a touch wider, but you get used to that quickly,  takes bends fine, Parking, obviously don’t  always quite fit in the boxes length wise, but no great problem. I found the steering very responsive,  smooth quiet drive, I personally have felt no  understeer at regular speeds, it’s a different drive than the ISF but we are an older couple and appreciate a more comfortable interior and all the extras,  fwd is no problem to us, it is different but only had-it a month,  so only drove it in fine weather, so have  to see,  loads more room in the back seats too, we have 3 grandkids, the eldest girl 15 thinks the car is “sickkkk”  gotta admit, so do we 😃 gets lots of admiring looks!  Also great on fuel consumption with the help of the hybrid.  

On 10/14/2021 at 5:06 PM, DBIZO said:

Well, if a teenage girl (all of them Sith masters of contempt) approves, it's case closed. Thanks for the response!

My granddaughter always gets excited if I tell her we're going out in my IS. I haven't told her there'll be an ES waiting for her next weekend in case she spontaneously explodes.

• Like 1

I am facing Hybrid error in my car ES 300 2020
"Hybrid system overheated please reduce output power"
It's showing and after one second disappear please help me and told me what I should because I visited in Lexus service center they told me no error is showing in computer so I cannot resolve until its showing

Screenshot_20211017-215725_Gallery.jpg

Does the ES still have the easy access where you just put you hand behind the door handle with the key in your pocket to unlock the car? its just I've seen a few people with them using the key fob to unlock the car 😕

GS mk3 & 4 has this.

2 hours ago, Initial P said:

Does the ES still have the easy access where you just put you hand behind the door handle with the key in your pocket to unlock the car? its just I've seen a few people with them using the key fob to unlock the car 😕

They do yes. Some people like to disable the feature to stop the possibility of a relay attack allowing the vehicle to be stolen if your keys are within range of the outside of your house (store them in a RF pouch or metal box to be safe), or because they aren't using their vehicle that often due to Covid and want to slightly reduce Battery drain.

• Like 1