Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reversing camera not fullscreen

Hi All,

Following my first MOT on my 68 plate NX today my reversing camera has shrunk and is not fullscreen anymore (see image). Anybody know what has caused this and how to fix it?

All other screen functions (and android auto) work in fullscreen and the camera still works with the guidelines, but the image itself is a lot smaller all of a sudden. 

Thanks!

Screenshot_20211013-233520_Gallery.jpg

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Sorry to sound like this, but have a look in the owner's manual. CT may not be same.

https://www.lexus.co.uk/owners/about-my-lexus/manuals

As Trishal’s problem occurred over a year ago, it’ll be interesting to see if it has been resolved.  Sounds like a screen adjustment that might have occurred as a result of a mechanic making MoT checks.

20 minutes ago, LenT said:

As Trishal’s problem occurred over a year ago, it’ll be interesting to see if it has been resolved.  Sounds like a screen adjustment that might have occurred as a result of a mechanic making MoT checks.

Did not see that. Saw it had just been answered and thought it was new. Have to wake up. Thank you Len.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

Did not see that. Saw it had just been answered and thought it was new. Have to wake up.

At least you responded, John.

No-one else had noticed for over a year!

The real puzzle is what’s happened to ‘Trishal’ in all that time?

Just three posts - and then……..?

Did he/she have an accident while reversing? 

52 minutes ago, LenT said:

At least you responded, John.

No-one else had noticed for over a year!

The real puzzle is what’s happened to ‘Trishal’ in all that time?

Just three posts - and then……..?

Did he/she have an accident while reversing? 

One may have thought "I have a relatively new car, I have a relatively identifiable problem let's call my local Lexus outlet". In the intervening period let's pursue the least line of effort and post a query on LOC, whomever sorts me first I can forget the second. Pretty poor form in my opinion but redolent of today's attitude which is, "I have a problem, what are you (ie the State, LOC, Employer etc going to do about it? 

• Like 3

On 12/25/2022 at 6:56 PM, Las Palmas said:

Did not see that. Saw it had just been answered and thought it was new. Have to wake up. Thank you Len.

A spam post (which is now removed) brought this thread back to life, hence why you probably saw it but didn't notice the original OP date.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

A spam post (which is now removed) brought this thread back to life, hence why you probably saw it but didn't notice the original OP date.

Saw a lot of other spam posts today, but they were quickly removed. Cheap Lufthans tickets. Not cheap Lexus cars. 😇

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links