Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport Badge Off Grill

jonthebarber

:whistling:

Not got one but can throw in an idea.

Have a word with your local Lex' dealer to find out which body shop they use if they don't have their own. Give them a ring to see if they have any damaged front ends that may have the badge you need. Some little sheds nicked the "sport" badge off my GS300 Sport lower front spoiler & when I checked with Lex' parts they advised you can only get the badge when you buy a complete spoiler unit , £175.00 + VAT.

However they had just replaced the front end of an IS200 sport & the damaged spoiler had the badge I needed. It peeled off a treat & now lives on my GS. Give it a go, nothing to lose.

MW.

I want one of these as well and got a price today. The badge is about £16 from Lexus and you need a few little fixings that cost a few pence each. Send Chris Shipley a PM if nobody here has a spare one.

Hello colin do you know if there is a badge or sticker with the sport logo

to put on the boot lid next to the IS200 or Lexus

same style as the one in the rear qtr glass but sticky on the other side (if you know what i mean)

:)

Re "Sport" badge on GS300 lower spoiler, check my post 1st April @ 7:34. The Lexus guys advised that the badge cannot be purchased on its own & you have to buy the lower spoiler also.... £175.00 + vat.

If you do find a way of buying the badge without the spoiler let me know as I could do with a spare as the kids are on hols' and eyeing up the cars for bits & bobs. :winky:

This Sport badge is available from Lexus. Part # 01001-01271

I got one of these for the lower lip on my TTE front bumper. Only costs a pound or two, maybe not even that. Can't remember exactly.

Gavin :)

Forums

News

Membership