Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No UX 300e Forum?

300e_Yorkie

I had it as a lease car while my GS had service and MOT dome last Friday, I really liked the car, I was nicely surprised by the way it drives, how it absorbs the potholes, also how comfortable and quite it is! Suspension works pretty quite too, very supple but the same time it goes around bends pretty flat and stable!

Acceleration is pretty good too and from 50-70mph it goes quick, it feels like it is quicker than my GS or this is because it is quitter, yes, it seemed quitter than my GS too!

If it was slightly bigger I would definitely consider it as my next car, and yes, the electric range could be a little bigger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vlady said:

If it was slightly bigger I would definitely consider it as my next car, and yes, the electric range could be a little bigger.

The exact two concerns I would have. The car I had also had an amazing amount of tech more advanced than my 2019 RC. I found it a very pleasant place to sit and drive.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 300e_Yorkie said:

Now, I know there's a fair amount of dislike for this model, but shouldn't there be a forum?

It's a series I UX so fits with the current UX forum. We don't tend to have different forums between hybrid, petrol, diesel.

The current forum title does need to be updated to include the UX300e tag though.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

It's a series I UX so fits with the current UX forum. We don't tend to have different forums between hybrid, petrol, diesel.

The current forum title does need to be updated to include the UX300e tag though.

All updated now to include the UX300e

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 9:06 PM, 300e_Yorkie said:

Now, I know there's a fair amount of dislike for this model, but shouldn't there be a forum?

I had the use of a UX300e Takumi for a day and was hugely impressed. Downside for me was the size of the car - just too small for present needs however if the range was greater and the charging infrastructure was better I would certainly consider it in the future. 

• 2 months later...