Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid System overheated Es300h 2020

Arslan Tahir

I am facing Hybrid error in my car ES 300 2020
"Hybrid system overheated please reduce output power"
It's showing and after one second disappear please help me and told me what I should because I visited in Lexus service center they told me no error is showing in computer so I cannot resolve until its showing

Screenshot_20211017-215725_Gallery.jpg

You would think that the Lexus service bods would do a bit of investigation. There is a Battery cooling vent under the rear seat on the offside (from memory) so you could make sure that isn't blocked and there should be a fan as part of that system that they can test. I would expect a bit more than 'computer says no'...

Expecially with high temperatures and using a spirited driving, I suggest to keep AC on and closed windows so to supply cool air to hybrid system and driver. Give a look to air conducts from cabin to HV Battery, they have to stay not obstructed.

I would check all the temperature sensors related to the hybrid system, on traction Battery and coolant. If you have an electric water pump, check the connector pins.

Some sensors when open or short circuited cause a maximum or a minimum reading.

In any case, you should have full warranty and your problem should worry the dealer who sold the car to you.

Chris.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links