Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid Assistant on ES

Mincey

I've just tried to get Hybrid Assistant working. It loads, connects, goes to the main page with all the widgety doodahs on, then crashes. On their site it says it's compatible with the ES300h. Have any other ES owners found the same thing?

Hi,

Are you trying this from within the Lexus app on your phone ? The Hybrid Coaching part has been working without troubles so far. The same information is also available when you login to My Lexus (I mean “your” My Lexus) but I mostly use the app now.

I use it on an Iphone btw.

HTH

—E

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, e-yes said:

Hi,

Are you trying this from within the Lexus app on your phone ? The Hybrid Coaching part has been working without troubles so far. The same information is also available when you login to My Lexus (I mean “your” My Lexus) but I mostly use the app now.

I use it on an iPhone btw.

HTH

—E

No I meant this: http://hybridassistant.blogspot.com/

14 hours ago, e-yes said:

The same information is also available when you login to My Lexus (I mean “your” My Lexus) but I mostly use the app now.

I've just had a look at this on the Lexus site. I'm rather perturbed that it is recording all my journeys - I shall have to take alternative transport when making clandestine visits to the Blue Oyster Bar from now on! 😄

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mincey said:

I've just had a look at this on the Lexus site. I'm rather perturbed that it is recording all my journeys - I shall have to take alternative transport when making clandestine visits to the Blue Oyster Bar from now on! 😄

You can turn that off actually.

image.thumb.png.dabd7cb91ac912a3bffb7166fcfef155.png

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mincey said:

I've just splashed out on an OBDLink LX 427201. What with rear bumper protectors, dash cams and now a new OBD thing, Betsy is costing me a lot of money...! There may be a Carista ODB doofer appearing in a For Sale section near you soon.

umm from your link

Works on all petrol 2001+ and diesel 2004+ cars and light trucks sold in the European Union (except hybrid or electric vehicles)

8 hours ago, peniole said:

umm from your link

Works on all petrol 2001+ and diesel 2004+ cars and light trucks sold in the European Union (except hybrid or electric vehicles)

I saw that, but the Hybrid Assistant FAQ page says this:

image.thumb.png.c94b3e91a2297b0395f22acd8fee4b34.png

I'm sitting looking at the boxed OBDLink adapter, waiting for a decent hour to arrive so I can try it. I shall report back....

• Like 1

It is time to report back. Hybrid Assistant connects to the OBDLink adapter, but.... it disconnects a few seconds afterwards. Hybrid Assistant recommend having a dedicated phone for this, which is fair enough as the phone I'm using has Bluetooth connections to my car, some headphones, my smar****ch, a set of speakers, a couple of laptops etc. Luckily I have a spare phone which I can try, so I'll give that a go and report back again...

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links