Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ls400 Dhp/lpg

messi

This is my lexus ls400 Dhp and lpg converted, no holes in the body of the car, the filler point is behind the petrol flap. 1 year mot. Just over 107000 miles. Everything works apart from the aerial. Electric mirrors, electric windows and sunroof, heated front and rear seats, leather seats have been treated too. Always use Bilt Hamber products to clean the car. It has rubber mats but also the original lexus mats in black. It has passed mot but has advisories for slight play in ns rear wheel bearing, but it's not making any noise, and one lower ball joint, again doesnt make any noise.

Cambelt and water pump replaced in 2020
New rear upper arms replaced 2020
New rear brake cables replaced in 2020
New rear brake pads, disc and shoes
New coil spring in 2020
Last serviced around 4 weeks ago
Very well looked aftered by me. I love this car, but need to sell.

£4500

IMG_20210426_180905_233.jpg

IMG_20210426_180905_177.jpg

IMG_20210417_130838_933.jpg

Just now, Malc said:

She looks a good'un for sure .............  what's the reg. no please ?

Best wishes with her

Malc

Thanks

Reg is V567gdb

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update, just received an skf wheel bearing from Rockauto and lower front ball joint from lexus parts direct. Will try and get them fitted asap, but the garage where I take my car too is very busy at the moment. The bearing isnt making any noise but because it's an advisory on the mot, I have to get it done, same with the ball joint. 

for some reason it's not allowing me to put the pictures up of the new bearing and ball joint, not sure why.  It says error 200

• Like 1

It still drives with total silence anyway, but because it's an advisory on the mot, it's doing my head in seeing it on there, so I thought, better get them sorted. I'm like that, any advisories on mot, I'd get it done straight away. 

• Like 1

Hi is this still available? I'm looking for a luxury barge for occasional use and I've heard these are nice and would possibly be interested.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lukeofg said:

Hi is this still available? I'm looking for a luxury barge for occasional use and I've heard these are nice and would possibly be interested.

Hi yes its still available 

Luke, see the other posts here by / from you .......... check this one out and compare the others' dopey advertised prices to this fine looking steed ..  and possibly effectively, just up the road from you too ?

Malc

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Malc said:

Luke, see the other posts here by / from you .......... check this one out and compare the others' dopey advertised prices to this fine looking steed ..  and possibly effectively, just up the road from you too ?

Malc

If it's location that your talking about this may actually be a good car because messi's profile says he's from the West Midlands and I'm East Midlands so it's already pretty close.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lukeofg said:

Do you have any more pictures? 

If you send me your email address, I'll send you a couple

10 minutes ago, Malc said:

post them on here might be good ..  you never know, might expand the horizon for sale !

Malc

It wont allow me to, it keeps coming up with error 200 or something like that

• Sad 1