Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF OEM early type suspension & FIGS Type 1 MEGA LCA’s for sale

Afternoon Folks,

Thought I’d see if there was any interest in the last of my 2008 ISF parts here before I look to sell elsewhere.

Got my stock early type suspension setup which is complete and in good condition (some surface rust and wear as seen in the photos). Removed around 50k miles from my car before installing a set of BC coilovers. I have no use for these so taking up space. I’d take £150 for them if anyone wants a spare set. You can have the steering bushes as well as I have no use for them. Came off to fit RR-Racing USRS setup. 

Next up is a set of FIGS type 1 LCA’s (Lower Control Arms). Bought these as you tend to suffer a lot of inner tyre wear when you lower these cars. The arms can help fine tune camber/castor to minimise this and help get the setup spot on. These are quite pricey new, and even more so if you have to import from the States. Believe these can work for any second generation IS model (not just the ISF). I’d like £150 for these as well. Not the spherical bearings will need lubricating as these have been tucked away in my garage for a few years now. 

Both items are in Kent and would be best collected due to the sizes/weight. Obviously can look at courier if needed, but won’t be cheap! 

Thanks in advance for any help or interest in these. 🙂 

ECDAB5BD-371B-4302-8E64-D8F1F5A02E28.jpeg

65E61201-47E5-4122-AC76-29C0307E9A34.jpeg

5BF8CDDA-279F-4CFE-96BD-80EFAF0C75E1.jpeg

332987E4-D518-4FDB-BA4E-DE6419B8910F.jpeg

8BBE38E5-9A2B-4458-B01C-7D083F53B916.jpeg

DDB5B747-A758-4EDF-B0B6-09A5B5D8E94E.jpeg

3D36377C-8201-451B-8525-24330E63B429.jpeg

• Like 1

Little bump and price drop on the OEM early suspension. I’d take £100 or best offer as could use the space and don’t fancy putting them back in the roof space of my garage! Lol. 😉 

Got to be worth that as spares? Can’t see new springs or coilovers being cheap from Lexus! :eek:

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links