Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ordered the Invidia so selling my Quicksilver (RCF)

Hi all,

I pulled the trigger on the Invidia Q300 catback which means my Quicksilver (axle back) is available for sale (fits RCF).

The Invidia has a 6-8 week lead but willing to put my OEMs back on if someone is interested in having the Quicksilver before then.

PM me directly to discuss details, looking for £800 ono (they're now £2,200 brand new).

5 hours ago, BillNick said:

Of course. The Quicksilver certainly gave me what I wanted over OEM, but I really want polished tips and a full system now so....

You'll be be part of the even more exclusive club, obnoxiously loud F club 😛, there are a few of us kicking about 😉 

4 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

GTHaus is loud and I suspect Armytrix is too. @mr2ladand his 2k mile a month RC F has such a system 😉

3 hours ago, BillNick said:

Even more this month, spotted taking pics down in Dorset lol

less than 2k a month at moment as retired the other month so not needing to travel up to work any more

and indeed I am visiting Dorset and upsetting the locals with my loud Armytrix as i thrash it around the country roads 😂 

BFD9E072-673E-4B4C-AAD3-9E2D2134F5D3.jpeg

84488C01-59B8-44BA-A1A0-2983B7E2A22A.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr2lad said:

less than 2k a month at moment as retired

is this an excuse 🤣 who's not the real F-er now 😉 

Nice frosty pics, black wheels look so much better. Now you're retired, when we going for a drive? Seem to have a cluster of us close together for a mini meet? NX F welcome too!

A South East meet would be great, I’m based close to Hastings. As a new member I’d love to see some other cars and chat with their owners.

Also trying to persuade my wife that buying Billy’s Quicksilver is a good idea, though not going very well so far. 😢

Kieran (another one).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KieranP said:

A South East meet would be great, I’m based close to Hastings. As a new member I’d love to see some other cars and chat with their owners.

Also trying to persuade my wife that buying Billy’s Quicksilver is a good idea, though not going very well so far. 😢

Kieran (another one).

Happy to write you 2x receipts

One for you to keep and one to show your wife with whichever amount you want on it 😂😂

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Hello number 2 😉 😆

Hi Number 1 😀

41 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Happy to write you 2x receipts

One for you to keep and one to show your wife with whichever amount you want on it 😂😂

Haha now that’s not a bad idea 😂. Would you be able to pm me with a bit more detail re age, condition, couple of pics etc? Also any idea of the time/cost of getting them installed? Many thanks.

9 hours ago, KieranP said:

Hi Number 1 😀

Haha now that’s not a bad idea 😂. Would you be able to pm me with a bit more detail re age, condition, couple of pics etc? Also any idea of the time/cost of getting them installed? Many thanks.

No problem I will PM tonight after work as I have pics from when I installed them on my laptop at home 👍🏼

23 hours ago, KieranP said:

Hi Number 1 😀

You have PM dude

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links