Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ordered a ES300h FSport in FSport white

Amyatt79

Hi All,

Ive just ordered a new ES FSport in FSport white with the red leather upholstery.

My question is what are people's opinion on the new 2022 black wheels and what is the difference between the FSport White and the Normal white if any ?

Cheers 

13 hours ago, Amyatt79 said:

what is the difference between the FSport White and the Normal white if any ?

F Sport white is a very clean, bright metallic white. The other white is a sonic 5 layer (almost pearlescent) paint which changes colour more in different lighting conditions. I've not seen them side by side but I'd say the sonic white is darker, with a slight silver/cream cast to it.

Congrats on the Order, what delivery date do you have at the moment?

Ive also just ordered a ES F-Sport (Tech-Saftey) in Azure with White interior, with a proposed delivery of the 4th April through Lex.

Just thinking is this what delivery dates people are seeing at the moment?

not much choice of any car available on my company lease, but ill be glad to leave the BMW rat race behind.

18 hours ago, Little Max said:

Ive also just ordered a ES F-Sport (Tech-Saftey) in Azure with White interior, with a proposed delivery of the 4th April through Lex.

not much choice of any car available on my company lease, but ill be glad to leave the BMW rat race behind.

April sounds about right, my dealer told me April-June depending on model and spec. With only car available sooner being the new electric UX. I ordered mine 6 weeks ago and it is at sea for collection on 20th Dec, but I’m not getting too excited yet as it will probably end up here until next year

BCC9CC89-F59F-42CD-8A14-0C50CF880E5C.jpeg

49 minutes ago, EVANGELION said:

Lexus Scotland  they got Lexus ES300h MY22 already and some customer already collected the MY22 

Some for sale on autotrader as well, premium and takumi 

On 11/10/2021 at 3:04 PM, Little Max said:

I've been given a delivery date of March /April but I'm guessing it may well be may/June 

5 hours ago, EVANGELION said:

I ordered MY22 ES300H on 15/08/2021 and I am still waiting for the delivery, on 27/10/2021 it just show on the app, my car just left the factory Toyota City (Aichi Prefecture)

Ours might be on the same cargo ship. My dealer is expecting it on the 20th Dec

Just posted this below in another Topic but as it relates to new car orders and time frames for delivery it might assist people who have been quoted March/April 2022 for delivery on ES orders as I was on the 26.10.21. 

I'm wondering what has changed at the Lexus factory.  My new ES was ordered on Tuesday the 26.10.21 verified by the dealer sending me a copy of the order that Lexus UK received.

Took a call on the 12.11.21 from my dealer to say the car was now built, been through final quality control and has left the Factory in Toyota city Aichi Prefecture.

The car is on it's way to the ship transporter and then on to Portbury  in the UK.  It came as a surprise that after only 18 days the car is about to drive up the ship's ramp given that I waited 6 months  for my previous ES.  So much for manufacturer shortages or is it  that Toyota/Lexus are immune to supplier chain problems.  My dealer now said January 2022 is more than likely to be the hand over  month.  

As a foot note  my friend  owns a 2019 Toyota Prius and is considering a new Rav4 or CHR.  He was told only 3 weeks ago he would be allowed £19,500 on his Prius if he ordered a new car.  As he has only the one car he was concerned what the dealer would value the car  in 4 months time which is the  delivery time for a new Rav4.    Yesterday  the dealer rang him again and keen to get him signed up offered him £20,000 for the Prius and said he could hang on to the car till the new one  arrived and they would still guarantee him the £20,000 !!

What a time to be considering a new Toyota car purchase.     Are Toyota and Lexus dealers the only people being so generous or are other manufacturers doing similar I wonder.  

On 11/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, SH20 said:

Just posted this below in another Topic but as it relates to new car orders and time frames for delivery it might assist people who have been quoted March/April 2022 for delivery on ES orders as I was on the 26.10.21. 

I'm wondering what has changed at the Lexus factory.  My new ES was ordered on Tuesday the 26.10.21 verified by the dealer sending me a copy of the order that Lexus UK received.

Took a call on the 12.11.21 from my dealer to say the car was now built, been through final quality control and has left the Factory in Toyota city Aichi Prefecture.

The car is on it's way to the ship transporter and then on to Portbury  in the UK.  It came as a surprise that after only 18 days the car is about to drive up the ship's ramp given that I waited 6 months  for my previous ES.  So much for manufacturer shortages or is it  that Toyota/Lexus are immune to supplier chain problems.  My dealer now said January 2022 is more than likely to be the hand over  month.  

As a foot note  my friend  owns a 2019 Toyota Prius and is considering a new Rav4 or CHR.  He was told only 3 weeks ago he would be allowed £19,500 on his Prius if he ordered a new car.  As he has only the one car he was concerned what the dealer would value the car  in 4 months time which is the  delivery time for a new Rav4.    Yesterday  the dealer rang him again and keen to get him signed up offered him £20,000 for the Prius and said he could hang on to the car till the new one  arrived and they would still guarantee him the £20,000 !!

What a time to be considering a new Toyota car purchase.     Are Toyota and Lexus dealers the only people being so generous or are other manufacturers doing similar I wonder.  

Interesting Steve my UX is just over a year old and i have had a letter from my dealer requesting i make an appointment fora review part ofwhich is a P/xvalue. 

It must be about getting their hands on good quality used stock.   Sticking with Lexus dealers only take a look at what the national picture is across all models of used Lexus cars. The stock levels are very low across 46 UK dealers,   UX,  230 cars incl all electric models,   ES,  78 cars,  LS,  8 cars,  GS,  24 cars, IS,  95 cars  and so on. These are not high numbers when you compare what BMW, Mercedes and Audi  dealers are carrying nationally.    You should have a chat with your dealer Brent out of curiosity if nothing else just to see how generous they might be.