Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS 460 Tyres

Rexlex

Hi guys, I was interested to know what tyres were fitted by Lexus to the 2009 era Lexus Ls 460, its not an L and running 18" wheels, also looking at one with 19" wheels so be good to know a general idea of what is the brand usually fitted by Lexus

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi 

I have a RX300 in Belgium, from 2005, was staying in a garage, for 10 years, the owner

(a Judge) runway to Thailand $$$$ ??? the people from the building had to sell the car to pay the garage rent!

well I bought it last year 2021 in November with 120.000Km

Local LEXUS dealer tuck it to the Technical Control, and they told me the guys there, they were surprised, "the engine is silent, and it's like a clock"

I drive it from Belgium to Portugal 4 times (go and return 4.000Km)

he has now 170.000Km steel look like a clock, and I drive fast 220Km/h on the highways

I can confirm the oil is always clean and yellow!

I think I don't buy any other car, indestructible engine 

I will give some more news 

love from Belgium

Japanese cars almost always fit Bridgestone tyres, but not because they are good, rather because Bridgestone are Japanese.
Got to a Lexus dealer and see what is on the cars in the showroom would be my recommendation.
I have Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 3 on my LS430 and they are good, but I'll probably fit Michelins latest tyre when these wear out.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links