Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Little %^£"***&&^^))$$'s

Sat down in the front room on the laptop looking for eBay bargains........movement in my periphal vision looked right a gang of kids all round my Lex........leapt up (like a salmon) open windowyelling abuse.......they ran off..........neighbour already outside chases them........

I follow picking up 1 tyre valve cover .

The kid a saw very chatty denying everything.........blah blah

I say OK lets call the cops.........tears etc...........anyway other kids disperse and find the 3 other caps..........

little :tsktsk: :tsktsk: s

At least you got everything back Dave but it's wrong that stuff like this even happens...

Kids are kids but there's a line that a lot of them are crossing nowadays and their parents don't seem to give a damn :(

Have you got special tyre valve covers on your car? Why is it kids want these anyway though?!

we had a spate of somebody going around braking off ariels or undoing them and taking them.. one day my clio got doneand 8 others.. they could not unscrew it so they twisted it round on the top of the roof breaking the lugs that went into the roof...the person next door found it in the bush when looking for his.. I managed to get it back on and I tied a biggish fishing hook on the underneath of it so it could not be seen but would certainly get them if they tried it again... the problem is somebody had called the police and they had a look at mine as my ariel was back on and they saw the hook.. i got a visit from them and was told that i had to remove it now otherwise they could do me for intending to maliciously harm another person..lol I ask you the g.i.ts are more protected than the victims anyway i said fine i will take it off and if it gets stolen or broken again i will make sure you have even more paperwork to fill in to waste your time

craig

Think things are getting bad every where in this country,down my street last week the police were out 3 times in one night.A group of kids going around the whole street playing everyone up,play knock out ginger with the whole street,they broke someones front door window and set fire to anothers front door.The oldest is may be 13 and the youngest 6,throwing stones at peoples house windows but manily picking on the old and disabled.So the next night i was up the road chatting to one of the people who had been having problems with them,he was in tears talking to me because he felt so helpless not being able to do anything other then call the police,who had not caught them.Anyway i saw where they ran off to,over the fence into the school grounds so i called the police and kept a eye on where they were.I flagged the police car down and pointed to where they were,another neighbour had them on video showed the police and sooo far a happy ending the streets been quiet for nearly 3 nights.The police took the kids round and made um say sorry to the people they had troubled and hopefully now they know where the kids live in case theres more problems.Now believe it or not one of the kids parents has been round to give another neighbour a mouthful for calling the police about there kid.So again the parents seem to be to blame in my view....

Anyone see Law & Order last night ?

Perhaps that is the soltion !

If you didnt............A father was out on trial as well as his son for a murder. It was argued that the father was guilty as he's not exercised proper parental control during the kids upbringing.............

Keep your car plain an simple that way peeps tend to leave em alone :whistling: :winky:

Theres a guy up my road in a Cavalier,neon washer brigade,loud zorst who insists on roaring up the street as fast as he can with his sounds blaring out!! me thinks hes on borrowed time b4 someone nicks his sound system.....or, lets his tyres down :whistling::whistling:

Theres a guy up my road in a Cavalier,neon washer brigade,loud zorst who insists on roaring up the street as fast as he can with his sounds blaring out!! me thinks hes on borrowed time b4 someone nicks his sound system.....or, lets his tyres down :whistling::whistling:

:lol: my neighbours just passed his test, and insists on doing the same with his 'sorted'.

Fair enough, i once had a £200 car with an £800 soundsystem, but i never done that :angry:

This also happened to us last night, sat in the lounge eating our takeaway pizza, when 4-5 kids walk passed the house. Really rough looking kids about 7-8 years old, Rachael (Sporties Daughter) spotted them so got up and looked out the window and saw one of them crouched down between the TVR and the Passat. She shouted and was out the front door like a shot and chased them down the road. :o

Anybody who knows Rach will know she is very fit, but only 13. I followed somewhat slower. She cornered them about 500 yards up the road hiding behind a bush. The first thing they said was that they had'nt nicked anything. (which later checking they was correct). :)

Rach questioned them like a pro (shes thinking about being a WPC) By the time I got there (puffing like an old man I am) they had left. Apparantly were not local, were quite dirty and spoke with an Irish accent. ;)

We believe they were after the tyre valve caps of the TVR (Nice chrome ones) but because we were quick they did not get them. Oh and this happened at 6.30pm when it was still light and they had saw us watch them walk pass the window. :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry:

Whats these Cook lessons next week Dave :unsure:

My cooks tour ?

Its an expression............Thomas Cook (founder of the travel agents firm) if you go on a tour back then.........ages ago :whistling: it was known as a Cooks tour........

Old gits like me use it as an expression about going all over the place.

On the day in ? I'm going to Worcester-Dorset-back to London

Keep your car plain an simple that way peeps tend to leave em alone :whistling: :winky:

Have i over done my then? hehehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links