Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mark Levinson Surround Sound Test - Warning: Mind will be blown!

In this post I want to add some demonstration videos that I used for my Mark Levinson when trying out it's capabilities. First time with a ML system and was blown away by the sounds it creates and now definitely a Mark Levinson convert. 

So If you have a Mark Levinson System, when you are in your car Try the following videos whilst connected to your Bluetooth, crank up the sound and enjoy (if you have not already done it) Also don't deafen yourself, i am not responsible if your ears bleed or get VHF sickness LOL 

I will try and post more up as i find them. 

Number 1: THX Sound Test (i crank this one right up, car vibrates and is amazing)

2. DTS Surround test

3. THX Deep Note Trailer

4. Magic Fluids

If you have a surround test you like for us to try then post the youtube video here. Happy to give them a go.

Doesn't the Bluetooth compress the signal, reducing dynamic range?

Have you tried playing through a USB connection?

(We are on a short break this week and my good lady is likely to do me some damage if I start playing with the car .... 🥺 )

2 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Doesn't the Bluetooth compress the signal, reducing dynamic range?

Have you tried playing through a USB connection?

(We are on a short break this week and my good lady is likely to do me some damage if I start playing with the car .... 🥺 )

it probably does but it's still amazing.

For me the “Best Dolby Atmos DTS X Trailers” was the best. Played from a USB drive at 55 volume.

Keep em coming, prior to these I preferred anything from Santana but that just shows my age.

• 4 weeks later...