Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Retractable Load Cover

Hi All

Newbie with a recently acquired 2019 NX Takumi here.

Very pleased with it but coming from a Tucson and then a Santa Fe really miss the retractable load cover as opposed to having the removeable shelf in the boot. I have recently added a boot liner as quite often cart a Springer Spaniel around, (essential if you want to keep it in great order!) but it's a faff having to fish out the shelf from under the floor when it's needed. With a load cover it sits nicely out of the way and simply pulls over to hide the dog paraphernalia and anything else you need to cover from prying eyes. I have seen one advertised in the US but would appreciate some input if anyone has one and where they got it from in the UK.

I’ve removed the standard one in mine because it makes the boot unusable.  It’s more of a pigeon hole than a boot with it in.  The best ones in my opinion are Mazda because they go up (extend) with the back door when it goes up.  That would be a cracking solution if you could make it fit.