Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

iPhone 7s won't remember my WiFi password

The Subject of apple Iphone not  remembering my WiFi password in my Lexus NX 2021. I've contacted apple support many times but we still can't get the Lexus to remember my wifi password,  when speaking to apple they always try to rectify  the problem, speaking to Lexus/Toyota  they seem to suggest it's an apple problem so I have to log on every time,  not anymore I've given up.I have come to the conclusion the problem lies with Toyota why, well My BMW was fine as was my 2 VWs . Back in 2014 my Toyota Prius Plus was terrible as was my all new Rav4 2019 which i part exchanged March 2021 for a new Lexus NX as the RAV4  wasn't very comfortable for me . It's just not good enough 

Your experience please 

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Al D-Much said:

Except, there isn't a auto connect option in IOS 15.0.2

Do you contradict everyone on everything they say?   I’m on iOS 15 and it has auto connect.  

49201468-19DF-4F46-BCE5-65B38C7BEE39.jpeg

5A2609F0-F877-4D7F-A81A-36CEE5DDF760.jpeg

Thank you Don I haven't got auto on my Iphone 7s BUT  I am still on 14.8.1 . So I'll update next few days . Thank you again Don 

phil  @73 yrs old confused . Com I'll let you know how I get on 😵💫

• Like 1

Sedge Caddis dry fly but on our water if in doubt anything black will kill all day long

I got these 3 fish 7  foot from the bank evening raise 

It's a wonderful place up in Northumberland  I've put a link below have a look in the Gallery we can fish 1st April till 31st October . Plus free boats plus a nice club house with toilets male and female . I believe the record for Brown Trout almost 15lbs there's an unwritten rule that all brown trout are returned .  as I've said to members if these 2 reservoirs were in the south of England the price would be double  plus a long waiting list 

Oldtrout sorry for the long reply and it should be about the Iphone 😵💫

http://wes****erflyfishingclub.co.uk

5 hours ago, Marlinleg said:

Thank you Don I haven't got auto on my iPhone 7s BUT  I am still on 14.8.1 . So I'll update next few days . Thank you again Don 

phil  @73 yrs old confused . Com I'll let you know how I get on 😵💫

Just curious, what is an Iphone 7s? To my knowledge there are Iphone 7, Iphone 7 Plus and Iphone 8 etc.

Used quite a lot Iphone models since 2017. Never had any problems, good luck.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:18 PM, Don C said:

Do you contradict everyone on everything they say?   I’m on iOS 15 and it has auto connect.  

49201468-19DF-4F46-BCE5-65B38C7BEE39.jpeg

Stand corrected, found it.

still doesn’t help though, as auto join is for your phone to join the Wi-Fi, not for the car to auto join the phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot

Oops I think I’ve misunderstood.

if you’re connecting your phone to the car’s Wi-Fi (I didn’t bother with that optional extra) the Don C is right, auto join in the network setting on the phone should work

• 2 weeks later...