Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18 inch wheels for winter tyres

Any one running on 18 inch wheels in RC200t?

I found online fitment for 18 inch wheels and

I bought OEM wheels from Lexus IS250 with winter tyres 

18x8j et45 front 

18x8.5j et50 rear but they not fit on front they touch calliper 

Im confuse looks need to try buy wheels wheels spacers any of as got same problem? 😅

Screenshot_2021-11-21-18-34-56-567_com.facebook.orca.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-21-18-34-46-398_com.facebook.orca.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You won't be able to fit just any 18Inch wheels on RC200t... because it uses same brakes as RC350 (large callipers), so you need wheels which accommodate the callipers. As well, you can't put spacers on the front because that will change your scrub angle, what you need are the wheels with correct offsets and shaped to accommodate callipers. Generally, speaking - look for the wheels which were available on IS350 in US and those should fit. Rear wheels won't be an issue - any Lexus wheels would fit (except of CT).

What Lexus wheels have your purchased - obviously easiest option is just to put the on and see if they clear the calliper? 18" mk3 IS F-Sport wheels should fit, as well old and ugly (in my opinion) IS mk2 "Sport" wheels should be OK and the GS450h wheels should be ok. If that is of any help I have both 2020 RC wheels (19") and Mk3 IS F-Sport wheels (18"), which I may be able to sell. (F-Sport wheels needs refurbishing and I don't know when I can get them sorted, but RC wheels are like new).