Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2022 ES anyone?

beyond the blue

Jan 2022 due. Told by my dealer car built and left the Toyota City factory.  Was told March/April next year but it would appear I should get it January sometime.   Ordered 26.10.21

Quick question....

Does the lexus link App show up to date messages about your new car on order ? Mine still says "your order is being processed" but it's been like that for 2 months now !?! 

34 minutes ago, Amyatt79 said:

Quick question....

Does the lexus link App show up to date messages about your new car on order ? Mine still says "your order is being processed" but it's been like that for 2 months now !?! 

Didn't know there was an app, where do I get that from and what info is needed to see the order status?

The Lexus link app is here https://www.lexus.co.uk/owners/about-my-lexus/my-lexus-portal/lexus-link#hero

you can also track on t your Lexus login in the website

my map shows the car is in Bristol, although I suspect it is just showing me where it is going to next 

16 hours ago, Tonyw said:

The Lexus link app is here https://www.lexus.co.uk/owners/about-my-lexus/my-lexus-portal/lexus-link#hero

you can also track on t your Lexus login in the website

my map shows the car is in Bristol, although I suspect it is just showing me where it is going to next 

Update, on the Lexus website login my car is definitely in UK, on its way to Derby next for inspections before making its way back down the M1 to me, might even be before the 20th if I’m lucky 

1 hour ago, Tonyw said:

Update, on the Lexus website login my car is definitely in UK, on its way to Derby next for inspections before making its way back down the M1 to me, might even be before the 20th if I’m lucky 

Nice one, hopefully a nice Christmas present. I have the app but can't find the 'track my order' section. 

13 minutes ago, beyond the blue said:

Nice one, hopefully a nice Christmas present. I have the app but can't find the 'track my order' section. 

Best place to do it is on the Lexus website, I just had an email and a text message as well telling me it’s in transit. Need to clean my current car now and get it ready for listing on motorway 

The app  or as I call it "My Lexus"   requires you to sign in on the Lexus UK website assuming you created the a/c first and should then show two things after signing in,  1.  Owned cars and Orders.

If you click  orders the next screen shows your ES in the colour you chose and a status which in my case shows Left the Factory and also it's location which is Toyota City. Aichi Prefecture Japan.

A Track my Order link shows the history of the build and it's current status.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tonyw said:

Hi Tonyw, may I ask which dealership that you ordered from?

3 hours ago, EVANGELION said:

Hi Tonyw, may I ask which dealership that you ordered from?

Steven Eagell Milton Keynes, they quite happily matched the cheapest price I could find on Carwow which was Twickenham at the time

4 hours ago, SH20 said:

The app  or as I call it "My Lexus"   requires you to sign in on the Lexus UK website assuming you created the a/c first and should then show two things after signing in,  1.  Owned cars and Orders.

If you click  orders the next screen shows your ES in the colour you chose and a status which in my case shows Left the Factory and also it's location which is Toyota City. Aichi Prefecture Japan.

A Track my Order link shows the history of the build and it's current status.

I have also have a text message and email update as well

53 minutes ago, Tonyw said:

Steven Eagell Milton Keynes, they quite happily matched the cheapest price I could find on Carwow which was Twickenham at the time

👍

mind has been arrived to my Lexus centre  and will collect it in Dec

The protection pack is something I had supplied by the dealer in 2019 with my first ES and I have retained items from that for my new car, the boot floor liner and the front winter rubber mats both of which came with a rear bumper stainless steel strip. The cost to the dealer was unknown to me but in 2019 it was  a £400 accessory.   I had to leave the bumper trim in place as it's held on by double sided tape and the risk of distorting it if I removed it was too high so I left it on. 

Interesting to see in the online Lexus configurator the protection pack is quoted at £399 but only shows one picture of the rear bumper trim.  Not sure why they don't show the boot liner and front rubber mats unless they are now saying the protection pack is only the bumper trim making it very expensive if all you get is the stainless steel trim piece.

You can buy a boot liner and front winter mats from any Lexus parts dept but the mats alone are £400 and the boot liner is around £150, that's why when my dealer supplied the original protection pack I was very lucky to get all of the items.  

I might still buy a bumper trim piece but will check out the price first. If the dealer says still £399 on it's own then I will do without. 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Tonyw said:

My car is now showing in Derby and I have my reg plate.

guess I better get on with selling my old car this weekend 

Nice one! I still haven't seen one yet. I believe there is one in the showroom in Preston.

10 hours ago, beyond the blue said:

Nice one! I still haven't seen one yet. I believe there is one in the showroom in Preston.

My dealer has a grey F sport I saw last week. I like the black wheels

Hi all, remember to check the vehicle before sign all document

as my dealership damaged the interior leather and some scratch on the paint work with a brand new ES

at the moment I am still dealing with them and may complaint to Lexus CEO UK in next week😩

• Confused 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links