Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shipping Time

Hello everyone im new to the group 🙂

I ordered my Lexus Ux on the 7th of december , how do you guys track it on the app is it the Lexus Link App ?

I got the app and registered the account with the same email i give to the dealer but nothing its showing in the app ?

11 hours ago, pawex said:

I ordered my Lexus Ux on the 7th of december , how do you guys track it on the app is it the Lexus Link App ?

I got the app and registered the account with the same email i give to the dealer but nothing its showing in the app ?

Interesting date? 

12 hours ago, pawex said:

@pawex If you are sure that the email address is the same between the app and that held under the order then please note the following... 

The status of new orders on the app is found via the "My Garage" section - this can be accessed by selecting the icon found on the top right of the app's Home screen (looks a bit like a house); then select the "Purchased" tab.

Alternatively you can also check the status of any order via the following website so it might be worth checking there also.

https://www.lexus.co.uk/my-lexus/

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply Andy , 

When I open my app Lexus Link app the Garage icon on the right top instantly disappear so I’m unable to go there , also tried checking on website and it’s just says to add my car  

3E1DB40C-4313-47DD-B728-C9A2B730B013.png

I agree Pawex it would be good if they gave you more updates on the way. Like it's on production line being built. Then it's on ship. Then at port. Then at dealership. Then ready to collect. Having no status just keeps you wondering. I did ask for vin etc to my dealership but was told they haven't got one yet. All he said was order was excepted and dates been brought forward to May 17th however original date was 29th of April on paperwork. Unless he ment March 17th as that is brought forward lol. However March would be to soon looking at others wait times so I'm guessing will be May time. I will update if I hear anything else on mine. I ordered mine in Edgware Lexus in London.

I did ask my dealer if i will aslo recive notification about the build as i heard others do and i been told that i will get notification on email once the build begin but nothing as of yet and its almost been 2 months now . I suppose we just have to be patient and wait , it will be worth the wait

If I remember correctly the app will gradually update and move to the build phase, from there it moves to shipping, then to arrived at portbury docks, then it's processed by Lexus UK from the distribution center at Derby. last is delivered to dealership  I looked at the Portbury docks arrivals and managed to track the ship according to the dealership arrival estimate. It seems like an eternity and it's the longest I've ever had to wait on a new factory build, it's not just Lexus though it affects all marques of cars, some have a lead time of 12 months!

Mine's been sat in Derby for a few weeks now, my dealer tells me their own system still reports it as "at sea" and that I should expect delivery middle of this month...

He suggested how crazy it was that I could track an amazon parcel to within a minute of its delivery to my house and every stop along the way, but that accurately measuring the location of a £40,000 vehicle was beyond them...I figure he's more frustrated than I am! 😉

Nick

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 2:58 PM, Hamish2015 said:

If I remember correctly the app will gradually update and move to the build phase, from there it moves to shipping, then to arrived at portbury docks, then it's processed by Lexus UK from the distribution center at Derby. last is delivered to dealership  I looked at the Portbury docks arrivals and managed to track the ship according to the dealership arrival estimate. It seems like an eternity and it's the longest I've ever had to wait on a new factory build, it's not just Lexus though it affects all marques of cars, some have a lead time of 12 months!

Was you at least able to go the garage icon in your app ? When i turn my app the garage icon automatically dissapear

18 minutes ago, pawex said:

Was you at least able to go the garage icon in your app ? When i turn my app the garage icon automatically dissapear

Yes, this was available and showed my order number, you might need to contact the dealership for help / advice.

All I got from the dealer it's pdf order form and that's it , my friend also bought ux few weeks back from same dealer and still hasn't even received a single email about the whole order , really strange ... 

Oh, got the phone call - my car has arrived at the dealer! I'm going to go in tomorrow and negotiate; it's been so long since I ordered the car that I'm expecting the numbers to work out differently, and I want to confirm they ordered the right bits.

What's interesting is that my ordered car has now disappeared from my account on the Lexus website and Lexus Link app. August -> February! That's a pretty long lead time...

Nick

17 hours ago, EvilRacer329 said:

What's interesting is that my ordered car has now disappeared from my account on the Lexus website and Lexus Link app.

Hi Nick. I had something similar happen to me with my 2022 NX order. The app lost the "Owned" and "Purchased" tabs under the "My Garage" section and the new car then appeared under the "My Garage" page (now without tabs) alongside my existing (2018) NX. So this is what may happen for you too.

Swung by the dealer today, worked out the numbers and set the ball rolling on the paperwork. Car looks a bit of a mess with all the pre-delivery plastic and covers on it, but she'll be revealed in all her glory next weekend.

According to the dealer, they're currently quoting customers six months on new NX's. @Andy B - would love to hear what your collection was like and how you're getting with your new car! Today was my first time seeing the new NX, a very tasty car indeed...

Nick

• Like 3

pawex,

I to am still with only an order form. However I did get sent through gap insurance and wheel and tyre insurance etc and asking if I wanted it. I am guessing I'll decide once I get the car as I think by not hearing anything about build etc it could be prob June/July and not what the quote in May unless they are really good with estimates. Pawex, please let me know if you ever see anything in app so then I will have an idea of when I'll see mine. I'm guessing if they are building a few lexus ux250h I'm sure they will do em all at once. I only went for the premium pack on mine and got it in black.  

Dazzle1983,

Same here i got the emails about the protectiosn etc but again will decide when i go pick my car.

I will call my dealer tomorrow for an update hopefully i can hear something and to be honest my dealer said it could even come in late  March/early  april he said they like to give the estimates longer than it actually is , just so they dont annoy their customer if it gets delayed,

As far as im aware there is only once place in the whole world who actually builds the UX so i think they busy and we just have to wait when our build slot its due.

I ordered on the 7th of December and been told April , my friend also bought one from the same dealer on the 17th and been told delivery in May.

The only thing that i dont like its most people able to track the orders on the lexus page or through the app but i got nothing there .

On 2/4/2022 at 6:00 PM, Stephen52 said:

I ordered my UX in November 21.  Told it is due early April 22. Looking at the tracking, it states it is fully built and having final quality check. Still two month away. 

Hi Stephen, 

Did you see your car being built and tracking straight away or did it take a while to appear on your app?

Thanks in advance for reply.

So I ordered my UX250 F Sport on 16th October. My dealer has just called to say I can collect on Friday. So 4 months in total - less than expected as was originally quoted March as delivery.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pawex said:

Been told today by my dealer that the car its in build now sure it wont be long now till i recive the email that my car has been build .

I looked online and build is usually 2 days as long as no parts are being waited on. I can't wait to get to that stage but guessing it will be 4 weeks after yours which gives me a gd idea.

Yes that's exactly what I was reading about 2 days , I been told once it's done I will have the email from Lexus saying the car been crafted and after that I will be able to track it through the lexus link app . 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links