Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shipping Time

On 2/9/2022 at 10:27 AM, pawex said:

Yes that's exactly what I was reading about 2 days , I been told once it's done I will have the email from Lexus saying the car been crafted and after that I will be able to track it through the lexus link app . 

Hi Pawex, 

Did you manage to see your car on the app yet? If not can you update when you do. My dealer has said no new update on mine and still delivery for 17/05/2022. She will update me again in two week. Very good service at edgware road lexus.

1 hour ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Pawex, 

Did you manage to see your car on the app yet? If not can you update when you do. My dealer has said no new update on mine and still delivery for 17/05/2022. She will update me again in two week. Very good service at edgware road lexus.

I have don't have a delivery date. Initially was September...

3 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Pawex, 

Hi Dazzle1198 As i previously said my dealer informed me the cars its in "build" on the 8th but i havent heard nothing since no email that the car has been build , yet still no luck in the app , in my case the garage section where the order meant to show its not even visible ... Do you have the garage icon in your app ?

17 hours ago, pawex said:

Hi Dazzle1198 As i previously said my dealer informed me the cars its in "build" on the 8th but i havent heard nothing since no email that the car has been build , yet still no luck in the app , in my case the garage section where the order meant to show its not even visible ... Do you have the garage icon in your app ?

Hi Pawex,

Nope I'm in same boat as you no icon in the garage part. I only have when it asks for reg or vin number which I don't have yet.

Screenshot_20220217-151031_Chrome.jpg

On 2/17/2022 at 3:34 PM, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Pawex,

Nope I'm in same boat as you no icon in the garage part. I only have when it asks for reg or vin number which I don't have yet.

Screenshot_20220217-151031_Chrome.jpg

Have you tried asking your dealer for an update ????

On 2/19/2022 at 11:57 PM, pawex said:

Have you tried asking your dealer for an update ????

Hi Pawex,

Yes they have said its still waiting on build and that my date for being ready will be 17th May 2022. But will need 3 days to do the inspection stuff.

22 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Pawex,

Yes they have said its still waiting on build and that my date for being ready will be 17th May 2022. But will need 3 days to do the inspection stuff.

17th may for collection or the build starts ?? 😮

On 2/16/2022 at 6:17 PM, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Pawex, 

That’s strange I’m dealing with them and I find jamil very elusive, I haven’t even been able to get on app

11 hours ago, Roddersbuck said:

That’s strange I’m dealing with them and I find jamil very elusive, I haven’t even been able to get on app

Hi Roddersbuck,

I have been dealing with someone called Rina at Edgware Road lexus in London and she updates me every two weeks on a Monday. My next update will be on the 28th Feb 2022. I have been told by others that once build starts you should see on app but will update once I see anything or have news on build etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Roddersbuck,

I have been dealing with someone called Rina at Edgware Road lexus in London and she updates me every two weeks on a Monday. My next update will be on the 28th Feb 2022. I have been told by others that once build starts you should see on app but will update once I see anything or have news on build etc.

Apprently my car has been in build for almost  month now and still have nothing in the app and no emails at all on the 7th of March it will be 3 months since i placed my order and i will ask my dealer for some proper update whats going on .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pawex said:

Apprently my car has been in build for almost  month now and still have nothing in the app and no emails at all on the 7th of March it will be 3 months since i placed my order and i will ask my dealer for some proper update whats going on .

Wow that's a long time to wait. What was your estimated delivery date of your car on your invoice? I know mine was April 29th but changed to May 17th. If it comes May it will be 4 months and 12 days for delivery. 

On 2/26/2022 at 7:02 PM, Dazzle1983 said:

Wow that's a long time to wait. What was your estimated delivery date of your car on your invoice? I know mine was April 29th but changed to May 17th. If it comes May it will be 4 months and 12 days for delivery. 

On my invoice i have 1st of May 2022 but when i was placing the order i been told the begining of April and he said they like to put a longer date on the invoice just in case as otherwise if it doesent happen on time people get angry with them haha

My order in 2020 was placed mid-july and I got it mid December. So that was 5 months. At that time I was quoted about three months. It can only be longer is 2022 with all the problems in the world at the moment so be patient guys.

On 3/1/2022 at 4:58 PM, pawex said:

I did ask the dealer for an update today and been told car its on the sea now and should be here anytime between end of march - 14 april 😉

Really happy for you Pawex. Makes sence for my delivery date as I ordered a month after you. 🙂

Spoke to the dealership today and have been told you don't see build etc through the lexus app. Apparently you get an email at different stages of the process. I haven't got any emails yet only a delivery date.

5 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Spoke to the dealership today and have been told you don't see build etc through the lexus app. Apparently you get an email at different stages of the process. I haven't got any emails yet only a delivery date.

This is strange exactly what my dealer has told me too ,which dealer did you order from ??
My dealer told me the fact that im not reciving any notification at all from lexus could be because the system change .
It dont really bother me to much the wait now shouldnt be much longer
From what i seen on the Nx thread people do get notifications in the app

609230475_Screenshot_20220217-135114_LexusLink.jpg.b4606b47a68e674d864507f5d2e257ec.jpg

1 hour ago, pawex said:

This is strange exactly what my dealer has told me too ,which dealer did you order from ??
My dealer told me the fact that im not reciving any notification at all from lexus could be because the system change .

609230475_Screenshot_20220217-135114_LexusLink.jpg.b4606b47a68e674d864507f5d2e257ec.jpg

Oh thats strange. I ordered from Edgware Road in London and they have told me you only get emailed through the process. I think we all sit thinking wow not even in build yet. My dealer has only said to me its still has pick up date of 17th May 2022. 

On 3/3/2022 at 10:18 PM, pawex said:

I can confirm that. My NX was on the app within a couple of days of ordering and has just gone to 'Left the Factory'. Website always first to update, then the app and finally an email sent directly through the Lexus system and not from the dealer.

• Like 2

Well, here's a thing, went onto Lexus website, logged in to see if any progress on my order and the only choice I have now is 'owned cars' which I do not have, but no tab as there was last time I looked, for 'orders'

Any one else had this?

Bill D.

5 minutes ago, Bill Dawes said:

Well, here's a thing, went onto Lexus website, logged in to see if any progress on my order and the only choice I have now is 'owned cars' which I do not have, but no tab as there was last time I looked, for 'orders'

Any one else had this?

Bill D.

Just tried mine Bill and it still has the two tabs - owned and ordered.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links