Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shipping Time

15 hours ago, pawex said:

Hi ,

Sorry i been very busy recently it all came in same time new car collection and moving house .
Im absolutely loving it so far mpg its very good , it will take me some time to get used to it and with hybrid you have to learn how to drive it to get the best out of it , the Lexus Link App helps a lot .

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Wow 68 !! I'm on 44mpg on my current tank. Lots of fairly short journeys and a couple of 20mile motorway trips. I'm certainly not a racer - would love to be near 68

On 3/29/2022 at 1:47 PM, Bill Dawes said:

Hi Darrel,  I had a call from Lexus Bristol where I placed the order telling me that there is a lot of movement on deliveries at the moment, according to information they have is that mine is now showing July rather the original May quoted but this is a very fluid situation and could change again for the better or worse and for this reason the dealers don't contact their customer every time they have a change signalled up. They did not know why the Lexus website is not working properly which is fair enough, not something the dealer controls.

Lexus customer care said they will investigate.

So dear reader not good news and not designed to make me feel any better, feeling pretty rubbish and tested positive for Coronavirus yesterday.

Bill D.

Aww I had covid back at Christmas in 2020 was horrible. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I think app is hit and miss some get the advantage and some don't. The date on mine still is 23rd May so not to long now. However my start date was 31st March the 31st April then 17th May now 23rd May. I suppose we will get em when they come.

On 3/29/2022 at 11:23 PM, pawex said:

Hi ,

Sorry i been very busy recently it all came in same time new car collection and moving house .
Im absolutely loving it so far mpg its very good , it will take me some time to get used to it and with hybrid you have to learn how to drive it to get the best out of it , the Lexus Link App helps a lot .

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Wow Pawex that looks lovely mate. Looks really nice in grey. Those miles per gallon are amazing my bmw is getting around 18 to 20 mpg atm lol. Makes me excited for my one now.

Well well, had an email off Lexus this morning saying my order is being processed and yes the orders tab is now back on the website.

Still not yet in build apparently, based on original date of May it should be in build now but looks as if that has gone by the wayside.

Bill D.

On 4/12/2022 at 3:33 PM, Bill Dawes said:

Well well, had an email off Lexus this morning saying my order is being processed and yes the orders tab is now back on the website.

Still not yet in build apparently, based on original date of May it should be in build now but looks as if that has gone by the wayside.

Bill D.

Hi Bill, 

My lexus was in build mode on 17th March 2022 however I've not had any other updates. I still can't see my order on the app or web either. Just wish you could see process it seems like some can and some can't.

Kind regards,

Darrell 

Hi Darrell, looking back on your posts am I correct in saying you ordered yours in early January and was in build mode last month. I ordered mine on 06 Jan but still no indication it's in build mode.

Bill D.

5 hours ago, Bill Dawes said:

Hi Darrell, looking back on your posts am I correct in saying you ordered yours in early January and was in build mode last month. I ordered mine on 06 Jan but still no indication it's in build mode.

Bill D.

Hi Bill,

Yes mine was ordered on 6th of January. I was told by dealership by email it's in build mode which I believe was 17th March. I know build mode only takes 48hrs on production line so I'm guessing 4 weeks on sea so should be here soon however they haven't even updated me this week. Lexus usually email me every 2 weeks but heard nothing. I'm guessing I'll probably get its been pushed back again. 

Kind regards, 

Darrell 

On 4/1/2022 at 3:23 PM, Dazzle1983 said:

Wow Pawex that looks lovely mate. Looks really nice in grey. Those miles per gallon are amazing my bmw is getting around 18 to 20 mpg atm lol. Makes me excited for my one now.

That mpg was only on a short trip , so nothing to get exited about , but i drove 700 miles total now and the mpg its still very good im always getting 55+ mpg that thats mix of a,b roads + highways etc today i went from Southampton to Warminster about 100 mile trip and and my mpg went from 55to 56 , 50% of the journey only in ev mode , thats pretty impressive .

Only advise i can give to everyone its make sure you check the car through out on the day you collect because after my first wash i found few small scratches on the car and im know i didnt do them myself , but the obviously i never checked the car when went to collect it ...

• Like 2

Doesn't look pronmising for my May delivery then.

Not gone into production yet so allowing for this, shipping, delivery from docks to dealer etc, is going to be at least mid to end July.

I hope it's not an anticlimax when I finally get it.

Bill D.

7 hours ago, duotone said:

I saw this on another site.

Is this the correct progress status?

057E3728-F26E-4FED-A003-3E97D38EE43D.png

That looks very similar to my App, very pleased to say it now reads IN TRANSIT Derbyshire. Not sure what you mean by 'Is this the correct progress status'?

Hi all,

I just had update my Lexus UX is scheduled to be with me in 5 weeks. I have been told today date is still 23rd May 2022. Still this might change as others have on here. I ordered on 07th of Jan 2022.

Kind regards, 

Darrell

Bill, the site is on Facebook called the Lexus UX Enthusiasts.

It seems to be a worldwide site, mainly USA but there posts from UK contributors, including the one I posted.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:32 PM, Deb444 said:

Just got an update for my Lexus fsport ordered end of January. Original delivery quoted end of May, new date is 15th August ☹️

Wow you have to wait till August 2022 for a order in January 2022 that is mad. U may as well say ill have it September and have new reg on it. Really sorry to hear this news for u. Hopefully they made mistake and its not August. 

Kind regards,

Darrell

On 4/20/2022 at 6:32 PM, Deb444 said:

Just got an update for my Lexus fsport ordered end of January. Original delivery quoted end of May, new date is 15th August ☹️

There are rumours of a midlife facelift due around August - October. Assembly line would be stopped to implement the changeover but 2.5 months seems a long time just for facelift changes. Certainly worth asking your dealer if this is a reason for your car being delayed and, if so, whether yours will be a facelift model. Also if you can discover any details about the facelift changes I would be very interested as I'm currently hanging fire on ordering a UX.

7 hours ago, Bill Dawes said:

WhooHoo, just had an email off Lexus to say mine is now in build.

You guys that have theirs in transit, how long was yours in build mode?

Bill D.

That’s good news! I hope mine may be in build then mid May as I ordered 23 days after you. Ever hopeful!! 

On 4/23/2022 at 9:24 AM, Bill Dawes said:

WhooHoo, just had an email off Lexus to say mine is now in build.

You guys that have theirs in transit, how long was yours in build mode?

Bill D.

Hi Bill,

I know Pawex's car was in build on the 8th February and then went to sea on 1st or 8th March and was in dealership on 18th March and collected 23rd of March.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards, 

Darrell

Hi Darrell, thanks for that but are you sure it was March in dealership, that is only between 10 to 17 days for sea passage and delivery from docks to dealers, surely sea passage alone is 5 to 6 weeks?

Bill D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links